Get To Know Each Other

Rose POV

We soon found a table to sit at.  Johnson, Gilinsky, and Taylor all sat on one side while me, Sammy, and Mya sat on the other. We all talked to each other for a while until Taylor got a call saying his mom came down to see him for the weekend. It was 8:45 when we all left. I was walking behind everyone cuz I kept stopping to text my friend Scarlett. She's a really good friend to me and Mya we basically knew the same people because we were ALWAYS together. Scarlett was ALWAYS with us but she moved to New York because her dads job. We haven't seen her in 5 years but we keep in touch with her.  I almost lost everyone until Johnson came back for me and caught me up. Me and Johnson didn't walk with the rest of them we got hungry so we ended up looking for a place to eat. We didn't know what we wanted  to eat so we picked a random place. We ended up eating at Jack in the box. I got a text from Mya asking me where I'm i?

Myas  POV

It got quite so I looked behind us to see what Rose and Johnson where doing. They were gone. "I knew they liked each other." I text her asking where are they. They stoped to eat. I knew they likes each other cuz they were walking behind where you couldn't her or see them. And Johnson went back for her cuz he didn't want to lose her. When they met they were flirting like big time on the way to the park. Anyway we arrived at the house to see Taylor's mom waiting. She saw  Taylor and huged him TIGHT. His face turned red. He kinda looked embarrassed. I helped them take all the boxes out of the truck and into their house. We finished around 10:50. We all got tired and sat down and started talking about random subjects. Gilinsky fell asleep as soon as he sat down so it was just me Taylor and his mom talking when his mom got tired and fell asleep. I got tired and and went home. To see Rose and Johnson asleep Johnson was on one couch Sammy was in Roses room passed out and she was on the other couch. I put a blanket on them covered Sammy then went to my room and changed. I finished and laid on my bed. As soon as I laid down I fell asleep.