Cheese filled apology!

Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'as (RadhiAllahu 'anhuma) reported:

A man asked the Messenger of Allah (Sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam): "Which act in Islam is the best?"

He (Sallallaahu 'alaihi wasallam) replied, "To give food, and to greet everyone, whether you know or you do not."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Please Share this Hadith with your relatives & friends and may Allah SWT reward you.

-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'
when I rushed to the kitchen to prepare pasta for zee , mum stared at me with utmost admiration.

" Mamma ,what's the matter?why are you looking at me like that? I know I am beautiful and all that but stop staring at me.:p"

"hahaha...Ms. drama queen I am just wondering ,when did you grow up! I still remember ,when you were small, you could not stand a lot of things one of which was the whistle let out by the cooker. when you'd hear that sound ,you would rush to the kitchen, stand next to it and scream while the others would prefer shutting their ears and walking to some other room. Today you are in the kitchen with a glow on your face,all set to prepare pasta using the same pressure cooker."

"maaaaa! you know your behaving like any other emotional stereotypical mum !?some things change with time and you should be glad that I don't scream anymore saving your eardrums from causing further damage. I am just tensed about whose going to wash and iron my clothes there!"

" of course , you would be the one doing that humaira! I would not like it if someone else does all that for you at zayed's place . Do you get that?"

" Chill maa..I'll do it once in 2 months when I feel like .don't you worry , I ain't that lazy , okay? "

" By washing your own clothes once in 2 months , you don't become any less lazy . what about the rest of the time?whose going to do it for you?don't tell me you won't wash your clothes for 2 months !"

" oh my Allah! save me! why'd i do that mom? you stay in the opposite building, so it's quite obvious I'll put all the clothes in a small bag and drop it here in the morning while I leave to college. you can keep it ready by the time I return. problem solved, yeah? I know how much you love working, and this would serve 2 causes :
1. I'll be free from all this cleaning mess
2. you'll not miss me "

"Wow humaira! if your mother in law would hear this she would have almost fainted. I hope you don't talk to her like this. I know you'll not do any of this and behave like a married woman once you go there."

"How do you know that?"

" I just know it for the simple fact that i have raised you up with certain etiquettes which you'll follow when you start living there. "

our mums know us better than any other human relation we are linked to. They know us in and out. It's a miraculous quality-subhanallah. I just smiled at her and continued preparing the pasta which was halfway through. I added some extra cheese cuz zee loved cheese . I think that's how he comes up with these cheesy surprises .okay humaira! that was lame. focus on the pasta now.

"Hu-mai-raa! !how do you manage to do this all the time! I cannot concentrate on anything now. just serve the pasta right away. pleasssseeeeeee" screeched jaafar as he entered the kitchen.

"uh-stop exaggerating bhai. This is not for you. so hold on to your cravings. I'll prepare it some other time."

"That's unfair! I am your brother. chuck it! atleast teach me how to prepare . I am not sure if I'll miss you once your gone , I'll definitely miss your food though. since pasta is quite simple to prepare , when I am in dire need of your food I'll prepare this pasta .how cool is that?"