Chapter 2: The Wrath

Chapter 2: 

The Wrath

In a throne room, the demons walked with their heads down and courage gathered up to bring him the news. They walked straight, keeping their eyes on the black carpet that leads straight to the intimidating throne.

The chair was magnificent. It has a wide staircase leading up to it. It was beautiful and scary, beyond words. The throne chair has giant wings spread out, it's made of dragon scale from a dragon long ago. It has a black velvet for cushion, skulls sat atop the armrest where his hands lay. It has an intricate yet beautiful design at the back though no one had truly seen what is behind it.

Fire surrounded the throne, like a curtain; no one could approach unless he orders to do so. A pure white animal that resembles a lion, a size of the throne chair's dragon wing. Instead of his fur around his face, it's pushed back; the lion has pure golden eyes and a teeth so sharp that it could easily tear you to pieces, his claws too. Pure metal and simply unbreakable. His long tail is the same as the claw, and if commanded; both claws and tail could become pure poison once touched.

All in all, he's dangerous even if he is cute and all.

Lux is the princess's pet, he would guard her side all day and all night. The story was that she found him being beaten by the lower demons when he was small. She took him in and soon they grew fond of each other and wouldn't leave each other's side. When she left, he was left behind and now Lux doesn't care about anything and doesn't listen to anyone besides the princess's father. Hence, him being by the God's side.

The person sat on that throne, scratching behind the gigantic lion ears. The God is in his human form. He wore a dark blue cloak, so dark that it looks black. Even still, you could see his perfect form. His cloak could still define his shape, his hood hides his face but for now it's pulled back. He has a silver hair, that's above his shoulders and holds a scythe in his hands. He has a harsh feature, which made him more intimidating, especially his fire flaming eyes that promise death when looked at. Nevertheless, he was still beautiful. So beautiful that no words could ever describe.

It's no wonder the she-demons gossip and fangirls about him all the time. Yes, that happens too.

If he's in his true form, it's not much different to be honest. His hair turns black in the middle and fire color at the end. He's cloak turns into pure black and it's made of souls. Horns grow out, and his really long wings. They're black and silky with fire surrounding them, it's bigger than he is. He holds a weapon that could easily chop someone into pieces, it's his scythe that could change into any weapons.

The demons all together kneeled down in shame. "My lord," they all said in unison.

"Well?" He asked, irritatedly. His voice deep and throaty. Fire flaming in his eyes, only. No pupils or anything. The demons cowered back at his tone.

"We lost her again..." one of them said, trying to keep his tremble in even when he could feel the anger of their Lord.

"YOU WHAT?!" the God burst out, standing up from his throne. White fire flicked around him, spreading in the throne. The demons shrieked in fear.

"Sh-s-she-uh,--she--" Demon No. 2 stammered.

"Sh-she was--her scent was everywhere, my lord. It was hard to track down." No. 3 inserted, filling in for No. 2.

"My lord, she told us to tell her that she said hi..." No. 1 chimed in, trying to act calm when in truth he's seconds away from running.

His voice boomed around the whole, vast place, and surprisingly the ever so sensitive dog, Lux, didn't even bother moving. "You worthless beings, all of you! You've been searching for decades and still could not capture her?! What have you been doing?"

They all stood silent while he raged on "She's a fucking child!" He sighed, and sat down on his throne glaring at the creatures. "Keep searching," he ordered and waved his hands and the three demons disappeared to who knows where.

The God turned to Lux, who was staring at him waiting for news. "Nothing. Those good for nothing creatures." He muttered Lux stared at the God's eyes. "You want to go and look for her?" Lux nudged his hands. "Fine. Be careful, she'd roast me if you die." He said, petting the creature. The princess' pet wagged his tail, licking the god's hands before disappearing.

"She needs to come back soon before something really bad happens"

~

~

~

It was a quiet, peaceful night like usual. Everyone is asleep, cuddled up in their bed, safe and sound. What they didn't know is how wrong they are.

Everything was quiet, all of a sudden as if time had frozen itself. The normal buzz of the forest had gone quiet, no crickets, no frogs, no nothing; like they knew something is coming.

The dark sky turned blood red for a good few seconds before the swirling portal appeared and spit out a girl with silver hair, from down below it looked like a comet, with the speed it's going. The girl chanted in her head, Not too loud. Not too loud.

The whole country shook from the force of her fall, creating a small crater in the middle of a clearing in the forest. Even if it's just a small damage, the earth cracked at the pressure of her fall. Surely, people have felt it and it'll be on the news soon enough.

What the people didn't know is that things are more dangerous than ever, especially when the definition of danger is in their land. 

~

A/N: Originally, its one chapter but it looks much better if it's separated. I hope you guys like it! Vote and comment and tell me how you like it! Thank you! --Leannexo!