Chapter Thirteen: Tacos

After Donghae's fail recording, his next schedule was learning the choreography. Donghae and the members arrived at the practice room.

Most of them were wearing sweatpants and comfortable shoes. Few minutes later, the instructor arrived and started teaching them.

All the members were working really hard learning the choreography. Donghae did his best to keep up with everyone.

"Congrats on your first practice session hyung!!" Ryeowook hugged Donghae during their short break.

Donghae smiled, he was happy that he was close with Ryeowook.

"Congrats fishy!" Yesung patted his head with a smile.

Everyone ran to Donghae and encouraged him except Eunhyuk who was still practicing during break time.

"Hey! Eunhyuk! Come and give Donghae strength!" Leeteuk signaled him to come over.

Eunhyuk looked but he ignore them.

"What a jerk," Siwon looked at Eunhyuk and shook his head.

"If youre having a hard time learning choreography Eunhyuk can help you, Kangin told Donghae.

Donghae glanced at Eunhyuk. He was dancing alone in a corner. Perfecting every single dance move and sweating the heck out of his body. His eyes are immersed in dancing as if he was alone.

"Eunhyuk often came up with our choreography. Hes like the dance machine of Super Junior!" Heechul called out loud enough for Eunhyuk to hear.

"I heard that hyung!" Eunhyuk smiled and looked at the bunch.

When Eunhyuk turned, Donghae felt a slow motion. Eunhyuk's smile was a rare sight. He can barely smile when he was around Donghae.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Someone at the door greeted. "Ten imnida!" A boy bowed, breaking Donghae's slow motion moment.

Donghae's eyes shifted from Eunhyuk to the door, he realized it was his younger brother Ten.

He ran to Ten as fast as he can and held him into his arms!

After almost 4 weeks of not seeing each other, Donghae was almost in the verge of tears. He was getting really emotional.

"Hey you punk, hows mom doing?" He asked while hes still holding Ten into his arms.

"Hyung..youre embarassing me infront of the sunbaes" Ten confessed to his brother.

"Oh..yeah sorry i got carried away," Donghae released him and scratched his head with a smile.

"Is this your younger brother?!" Ryeowook ran to Ten.

The other members ran towards him too! They were excited to meet Donghae's little brother.

"This is Ten, my little brother, hes also a trainee," Donghae introduced Ten.

"I brought Tacos for everyone, our mom made it for the sunbaes" Ten said shyly. He placed the tacos down and the members grabbed one taco each.

"Sweet!" Yesung said while grabbing his share.

"These are really good!" Shindong said while chewing.

"The best!" Siwon added.

"Wheres Eunhyuk sunbae?" Ten asked Donghae.

"Over there, hes practicing" Donghae pointed at Eunhyuk.

"I should work even harder to be like Eunhyuk sunbae," Ten smiled to himself.

"Hes your idol?" Donghae asked.

"Hell yeah, hes good at dancing, hes really kind, and he takes care of his hoobaes," Ten said.

"Thanks for this Ten, we really appreciate it," Leeteuk thanked him.

"Debut soon and we'll surely share a stage together," Leeteuk added with a smile then he walked away.

"I bet hes really nice to you," Ten faced Donghae.

"He is, hes my role model," Donghae laughed.

"How are things around for you?" Ten checked in with his older brother.

"Its okay, i got mobbed by paparazzis hows that for a rookie huh?" Donghae joked.

"Break time's over, lets get going guys," Eunhyuk walked over to the boys who was still shoving food into their mouths.

"Give me a minute im so full," Kangin pleaded with hands rubbing against his stomach.

"We dont have time," Eunhyuk said in a serious tone. "We dont have time to fool around eating tacos and being all gluttony, we gotta move." He added.

Within seconds, his cold mood spread around the room like a virus. Kangin could barely speak.

He was taken aback by what Eunhyuk said.

He stood up and stretched, ignoring his aching stomach.

Everyone knew Eunhyuk was right. Comeback day is soon, they need to work really hard.

Ten felt the coldness and suddenly he saw a different person in Eunhyuk. He wasnt the sunbae the other trainees are talking about anymore.

He felt like he became a distraction to the members for their practice today. He regretted coming that day.

"Looks like i have to go, ill see you soon. Take care of yourself okay?" Ten stood up and clasped his bag.

"But we're almost done just wait for m--"

"No hyung you have to go, work hard okay?! Fighting!" Ten ran away.