Chapter Sixty Eight: Chocolate Strawberry Cake

"One and two, three and four, five six seven and eight," Eunhyuk counted the choregraphy as the members danced, "Sungmin hyung youre lagging behind too much," he added.

"Sorry my head isnt with me since this morning," Sungmin scratched the back of his head.

Kyuhyun gazed upon Sungmin who was obviously having a hard time.

"Hyung, should we take a break? Its been almost an hour since we started," Kyuhyun sat down the sofa and closed his eyes.

"Reasonable enough," Eunhyuk stood up from the floor and sat down beside Kyuhyun.

"Im going to get a snack downstairs!" Donghae told everyone then he ran towards the door.

He caught his boyfriend's attention and soon enough Eunhyuk also excused himself.

"What snacks are we getting?" Eunhyuk came up from behind Donghae and held his hand.

"Hey," Donghae looked at him with a smile, "Chips perhaps?" he didnt know what to buy.

"I want candy, buy me candy," Eunhyuk said then he wrapped one arm around Donghae's waist and pulled him closer.

"Fine," the younger gave in.

Donghae was walking towards the elevator when Eunhyuk suddenly pulled him towards the stairs.

"We're taking the stairs?" Donghae turmed to him.

"Youre really slow arent you?" Eunhyuk pulled away from him.

"What? Im confused," Donghae narrowed his eyes.

"I obviously want to spend more private time with you," Eunhyuk smiled, "If we take the elevator, there would be people and we'll get there pretty quickly, but if we take the stairs, theres no one plus, we'll have time," Eunhyuk walked closer and wrapped his two arms around Donghae's waist.

"I want to get my 'lots of hugs' that you mentioned this morning," He smiled.

"Cant you wait until we get home?" Donghae played with him.

"Fine," Eunhyuk pulled away then he started walking down the stairs.

"Wait! Hahahahaha! Come back I was just joking!" Donghae ran down to catch him.

When suddenly, the two bumped into Youngmin.

"S..sir," Donghae bowed.

"Sir," Eunhyuk bowed as well.

"Practicing?" He asked the boys.

"Yes, Sir," the two answered.

"Ohh I see," he nodded, "Anyways, Donghae see me later," he added then he left.

"Im getting in trouble," Donghae froze, "Im done."

"Hey, dont talk like that," Eunhyuk looked up to him and held his hand.

"Everything is going to be okay," Eunhyuk kissed his hands and pulled him so they can go down at the same pace.

When the two arrived at the cafeteria, Donghae was still worried and nervous.

When he heard those words from the director, the possibility of his dreams disappearing was even bigger.

"Ten chocolate strawberry cake please and a bag of candy," Eunhyuk ordered from the register.

"Hey," Eunhyuk turned to Donghae who was staring into thin air, he was thinking about his future.

The man slid his hands below the counter and held Donghae's hand "Lets talk after we eat this? Please?" Eunhyuk squeezed his hand.

"Oh...yeah...Im sorry," Donghae sighed when he realize he was zoning out.

When they arrived back at the practice room, they found the members sleeping.

"Everyone is working really hard," Donghae slowly closed the door.

"It hurts me to see them like this," Eunhyuk sighed, "Because of this theyre living," he added.

"They deserve what ever they get from all this hardwork," Donghae turned to him and smiled.

"Lets leave this aside for now, we'll eat till they wake up," Eunhyuk walked to the couch and placed the bag of food on it.

"Ill go talk to Sir Youngmin then," Donghae told Eunhyuk.

"Ill come with you," Eunhyuk walked up to him.

"Thanks," Donghae sighed and smiled at his boyfriend, "It really helps alot," he added.

"I told you we'll face together," Eunhyuk smiled and pulled Donghae closer.

He wrapped his arms around the man and squeezed him as hard as he can.

______________________________________

"Sir," Donghae opened the door to Youngmin's office.

"Sit down, sit down," he offered him a seat.

The man sat down with his hands rubbing against each other.

"Im here to tell you what the board of directors decided," He started off, "We decided," he sighed, "We decided to cut you off from Super Junior," he finally told Donghae.

Donghae was shattered into pieces.

He feared this would happen and it really did.

Tears started running down his cheeks as he remembered the very words Youngmin told him.

"Its for the best, for Super Junior and SNSD," he added.

"I understand sir," Donghae lowered his head and stood up to leave.

"Im sorry," Youngmin apologized.

Donghae didnt answer and just walked out of the office.

When he opened the door, he saw Eunhyuk sitting against the wall, waiting for him. He stood up and hugged his partner the moment he saw tears on his cheeks.

"What happened?!" Eunhyuk said as he rubbed Donghae's back.

"Im....out.." Donghae's voice cracked and the man began sobbing, "Im out," he cried.

"Donghae, Im sorry this happened to you," Eunhyuk felt like killing himself because he cant do much to help Donghae.

If it was his decision, Donghae would stay in the group till the end. He believed Donghae's withdrawal was unjust.