Chapter Seventy One: Thank You

Jihyun walked out of the pancake house and went straight to Super Junior's dorm.

"Wheres Donghae?" She asked the members.

"He went to the office," Leeteuk answered her.

Jihyun went to the office and there, she found Donghae.

"Oh? Jihyun," Donghae was surprised.

"Thank you," Jihyun started off.

"For what?" Donghae was confused, he thought she went outside with Eunhyuk.

"For stealing my man," she said calmly, "Itd be nice if you leave him alone," she added.

"Eunhyuk loves me, but hes blinded because of you," she told Donghae.

"Did he say he loves you?" She asked him.

"Yes.." Donghae answered.

"Its because I wasnt there all the time thats why he looked for love," she said, "But now im back, he'll be back as well," she added.

"Leave him alone," She turned to him and looked at the man, "Dont destroy us," she said boldly.

"Im sorry," tears started building up in Donghae's eyes so he ran off.

Donghae believed what she said was true.

So, he started thinking of leaving the dorm for good.

Away from the scandals, away from Eunhyuk.

Hes out of the group, the sole reason hes staying there is because the members asked him to and because Eunhyuk is there.

He didnt need to stay there, he had the option.

Donghae was sure of his decision.

Yes, he loves Eunhyuk.

But he couldnt accept what they have done behind his girlfriend's back.

He kissed him, hugged him, and became intimate with him even if he knew the fact he was in a relationship.

He couldnt blame himself at that moment, he just followed his heart and ignored his head.

Later that night, Eunhyuk finally came home after his schedules.

He found Donghae sleeping already.

"Hey," Eunhyuk sat beside him and brushed his hair.

Donghae moved after feeling someone is waking him up, he opened his eyes and found his beloved smiling.

"Hey," Donghae replied with a hoarse voice.

"You have no idea how sexy that voice was," Eunhyuk laughed and stared into his eyes.

"Eyy," Donghae smiled as well.

"Are you really sleepy?" Eunhyuk went on his bed and wrapped his arms around Donghae.

"Mhm," Donghae answered with his eyes closed.

Eunhyuk pulled Donghae closer and kissed his lips "Im sorry I went back so late," he said after locking their lips.

"Its okay," the man smiled and opened his eyes.

"I miss you," Eunhyuk said with a smile on his face.

"I miss you too," Donghae hugged him and buried his face on Eunhyuk's chest, "Are you tired?" He asked him.

"Mhm, we adjusted choreography today because youre not going to be dancing with us," Eunhyuk answered.

"Im sorry this all happened to you guys," he apologized.

"Its not your fault," Eunhyuk brushed his bangs up and kissed Donghae's forehead.

"Want to come have a date with me tomorrow?" Donghae looked up to Eunhyuk.

"Thats what I was about to say! I have few hours off tomorrow," Eunhyuk happily agreed.

"Lets walk around the city tomorrow," Donghae said, "And take lots of pictures," he added.

"Oh we will baby," Eunhyuk laughed.

"Do you think anyone would recognize us?" Donghae laughed.

"They wont recognize you, youre unpopular," Eunhyuk laughed!

"How dare you!" Donghae pulled away and hit Eunhyuk's chest with his hands.

"What?!" Eunhyuk protected himself with his arms.

"How dare you! How dare you!" Donghae tickled him and laughter filled the room.

Deep into the night, Eunhyuk fell asleep on Donghae's bed.

Donghae couldnt sleep because he was remembering Eunhyuk's facial features.

His fingers ran down the man's cheeks.

He stared into his world's face.

His heart was slowly breaking apart as time ticks.

He will miss his smile.

He'll miss Eunhyuk.

Because hes going to be leaving soon.