What the zodiac says about me 2

People born specifically on the 9th of September are imagined to be highly organized, composed and precise but more impulsive than most Virgo's. The ruling astrological planet for this particular day is Mars bestowing you with a courageous adventurous spirit and a passion for confronting challenges. If you have this birthday a strong will and energetic stamina makes you supportive and dependable but also sometimes a bit too critical of and hard on yourself. Sharply intellectual and naturally intuitive you are likely to possess a mixture of high ideals and dreamy but receptive emotions. Your sensitive caring nature is inclined to be very sympathetic, charitable and tolerant. Individuals with a September the ninth birthday are skillfully practical and imaginative with a fondness and talent for art or science type subjects. Seemingly tough, impetuous and cool on the outside you are surprisingly soft and sweet on the inside along with a great sense of humor.

Work and Finances
Work usually has lots of importance to a person born on the ninth of September as you are an avid achiever who enjoys demonstrating and proving your skills. You are unlikely to wait for opportunities, you seem to rely on and seize them in an effort to shine. Favored job choices are the ones that give you the chance to prove your intellect and resourcefulness especially at an artistic or scientific level. Money is something that you find easy to manage so budgeting effectively is not usually a problem. You are fond of saving regularly as much as you can to allow for added financial security in later years.

Personal Relationships
For a Virgo, the person born on the ninth day of September is typically a daydreamy fantasist regarding love and romance. You appear to consider relationships as an important aspect of life and so likely to love deeply and passionately but be quite demanding emotionally too. Your thoughtful temperament strongly craves affection and companionship and makes you genuinely romantic and sentimental to a partner. You seek a close union with a soul mate based on mutual interests and sincere respect. A tendency to follow instinctive feelings as far as special intimate relationships are concerned increases the likelihood of having a successful loving partnership.

Strengths and Weaknesses
Your main strengths of character are on show in your usual discriminating, challenge orientated and contemplative approach. These positive traits alongside your accuracy, determination and fortitude further strengthen your focus and predicted degrees of efficiency and endurance. The most dominant personality weaknesses for those born on September 9th are mainly focused on your negative proneness for self criticism, often brought on by being tired, unhappy or under the weather. This negativity when in full force can evoke fearful, insecure and needy behaviors plus the appearance and exacerbation of your innate impulsiveness.

Dreams and Goals
Being born on the 9th of September means that you tend to depend on the opinions of others yet display intense firmness in your own thoughts and views. This touch of independence and stubbornness can direct you to be selective in determining the achievement of the goals that matter the most to you. You are likely to make definite plans and aims and try to stick to them and quickly overcome any difficulties or delays that present themselves. Your proclivities for perfectionism and hastiness can get in the way of achieving things so try putting them aside sometimes as it could let you do and accomplish much more.

Birthday Luck and Significance
As you were born on the ninth day of the month your birth date qualifies you for an equivalent Root number of Nine. This numerical reference to your birthday has the keyword 'Seeker' emphasizing your willfulness and brave enterprising sense of adventure. In the mystic art of Tarot the 9th Major Arcana card representing the Hermit is connected to your birthday. This symbolizes your heightened intuition and insistence on sticking to preplanned paths and personalized viewpoints. The lucky gemstone for September the ninth birthdays is a Bloodstone, wear it for boosting optimism and attracting the possibilities of wealth and longevity.

Summation
Astrologically derived descriptions of typical Virgo personalities are formulated from the presumed influence of the planet Mercury. The actual day you were born on, the ninth of September, is thought influenced by Mars's governance. Therefore the influences of these 2 celestial bodies help form the probabilities of your personality. Your dependability, drive, resilience, preciseness and ability to organize are all admirable attributes that can increase the potential of your success prospects. Your receptiveness and wonderful imagination assist you to be fairly open-minded, benevolent and easygoing. If you can acknowledge and try and gain control of your impulse to act without thinking you should make better progress. An ending thought for people born on September the ninth is to avoid holding yourself back with fear or anxiety. Staying cheery and venturesome will reap the most favorable benefits.

http://www.gotohoroscope.com/birthday-horoscopes/september-9th.html  says this about me