Chapter 5

Bill Pov.

I was in a large circular room, a red circle rug, that almost covered the floor. Corinthian pillars circling around the room, with a single tapestry behind me, Of me ruling a world. my bow tie was undone, and hatless.

I floated on my dimension, blue flames dancing around my fingers. I looked back at the diástasi stone, floating on a small pillar, about, 3 feet high.

Things are going smoothly, but I do wonder what the pines are found though. As the flames danced around my fingers, a dark cloud appeared in front of me. I darted my eye at it, as it opened it played a message.

"Bill?" I hear a deep shaggy voice, "Ah, Gronsku. My old friend, what is it?" I asked, playing with my flames, "I require assistance." The cloud played, "Hmm, what kind?" I asked. "I'm losing territory in the Plashka's world. My armies have weakened." the my friend replied.

"And...?" I asked, "You know very well, he will not be pleased." I stopped playing with my fingers, and looked at the dark cloud playing the message. "Alright, I'll send Arbre de pin to you." I said, "Thank you." Gronsku voice said in relief. Everyone in our group fears him, but I'm going to change that.

The cloud faded, I snapped my fingers, and a slug with four thin slime arms came in through the doors.

"Y-yes master Cipher?" she asked, "Get Arbre de pin, to the Franska sector." I told the slug. "Yes my Lord." she says and bows and leaves. I then floated in the air again, playing with my fingers and blue fire.

///Time skip

My servant entered the chamber, an humanoid with green skin, spider eyes, bat nose, and a pair of fangs.

"Master Cipher, Sir Flacor has invited you and the rest of the Murgs for dinner." he says, "Very well, get my ride ready." I told him, he bowed and leaves the room.

I snapped my fingers, and my top hat appeared on my pointy head. I tie my bow tie, and floated out side. I stepped out and found my ride, a long roofless vehicle. Like limo, but with skulls, and flame design, and other cool stuff as it floats up in the air. (Kinda like the one from Weirdmageddon, but longer)

I got in and drove off, with fuzzy skeleton on my rear mirror. I hit the Dimensional button, and the next thing I knew I was pushed in a vortex. I raised my arms and cheered and screamed in joy, it was like a roller coaster, only more dangerous and large chances of death!

Soon, I was out, and I was in front of a grey dull large mansion. You could smell fresh corpse in the air, as skeleton, and dead bodies laid on Flacor's yard. I parked my car next to a carriage, with a pair of flaming horse skeletons. The carriage was dark, with a bit of wavy blood red design, and a sunset orange window.

I floated off my car, and hovered to the door. The doors opened by two skeleton butlers, and I was greeted by Flacor himself.

He has blood bright red skin, a pair of horns, both of his hands were made of stone with ruins marked on them. He wore a dark cloak, with bronze color armor.

"Ah, Bill Cipher, dream demon." he greeted with open arms and walked towards me. "How are you my friend?" he asked, "Still trying to breakthrough earth." I said plainly, "You really should move on. Anyway, please come in, the rest are hear." he says, and I followed him.

The doors opened, and showed a large, long dining table. Everything was placed orderly manner, like those Northwest parties. Flacor sat at the edge of the far side, on a thrown like chair. I sat beside him at the left. Across my was Crashas, Falcor's right hand, and I was the left.

Crashas had grey, stone like scales, small horns, dragon like eyes. He wore a blood red suit, and a black tie.

Flacor clapped his hands, and bunch of butlers came carrying trays of food. Some were skeletons, slugs, bug like humanoids and etc. I was served with a salad, plants from of different worlds, and ribs from a Flagsa boar. My Favorite! Everyone was served the same thing, with Red wine.