ch 2: let loose

"JENNA! BITCH, OH MY GOD, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" She yells in the what used to be, a quiet coffee cafe.

"Shh, I missed you more!" We hug for a long time, and I let go of a breath I didn't even know I was holding. She has already ordered me a coffee. I'm so tired I drink it in less than 5 minutes.

"So J, tell me about Michael!" She says with a smirk.

"Oh we're not talking anymore. He was sleeping with Rebecca Furgeson, I think it was because I told him I was a virgin." Vivian chokes on her coffee.

"Jenna Rose Damian, you did not just tell me you came to college a virgin." She violently whispers. "Yes I did and you know that I'm saving it for someone that I love." I violently whisper back. My cheeks flame red with embarrassment.

Vivian smirks and raises the cup to her lips. "What?" I ask.

"Oh nothing, I just know for a fact that's not gonna happen." She says, still with a devilish smile on her fake tanned face.

"I will try not to take any offense to that!" I jokingly say. She guiltily raises both of her hands, and laughs. I switch the subject, "Let's go back to the dorm, I have all my shit in my car."

   After getting settled in my dorm, it's around 8:30pm and Vivian is getting ready for some party in the 4x4 bathroom. She walks out in a mid thigh, black, low cut, quarter length sleeve dress. Her hair looks beachy, and she is wearing five inch nude colored heels.

"J, you should come!" She implies.

"Are you kidding me? It's a Wednesday, and I have my first day of class tomorrow. No way." I continue to read Pride and Prejudice on my bed. Vivian comes up to me and rips the book out of my hands.

"Viv, give it back! I'm not going."

"Listen my little bookworm, you are going to this party whether you like it or not. It's college. Be crazy and adventurous. Let loose." She pulls me out of bed.

"What will I wear? You are smaller than a size zero." I state. "I think I know what to do." Vivian gives me a wicked smile.

  1 hour later, my hair is curled to perfection, my makeup is a smokey eye, and I am wearing a tight black dress with a black leather jacket. Vivian claims that I look "spicy." I tell Viv that there is absolutely no way I am wearing heels, she sighs in defeat, and I end up wearing my cute black sandals. "Jack will be here in 5 to pick us up." She tells me.

"Who's jack?" I ask.

"He's a friend I met at a bar. He's in a band," She says. "He's kind of an ass but I like him." She informs me.

"Well I guess we'll see if I like him,"

I wonder if I will.