Ch.5 Get well soon

The "date" with Luke went actually really well! It turns out that his dad is a plastic surgeon and makes millions, while his mom is an FBI agent. Yeah, he has a lot of money. He's so kind, in the winter he flies to Haiti to spend a month feeding and caring for the children in need! Although the only boyfriend I've ever had was in junior year and lasted a month, I'm pretty sure I want Luke to be my boyfriend, I don't know how dating works, but I know my mom would be happy.
        I'm on my way to the drug store from my intro to business class. I had to leave early because Vivian called me moaning in pain, complaining that she has "a killer stomach ache". Being the good friend that I am, I left to go get her some tea and tums.
        When I get home, I can't find Vivian. I hear a gagging noise from the shitty bathroom. Oh no, that's Vivian, I didn't think her stomach ache was this bad.
        I run to the bathroom and I see her hugging the toilet. She's crying. "It's okay, your okay." I hold her hair in one hand and rub her back with the other. She's mumbling something, but she can't speak as she continuously disgorges last nights dinner into the rusty so called toilet. I feel so bad.
        "S-si-si-six." She manages to tell me. Six? What does that have to do with anything?
        "Shhh it's okay, tell me later." I continue to make circular motions on her back. She sloppily smacks her hand on the top of the toilet. A pen falls on the ground. Wait, no. That's not a pen. That's a pregnancy test! "Oh my go-," I can't speak. It's positive. Vivian is pregnant. "Six!" I state while Viv slowly gets herself back together. "You're six weeks pregnant!?" I yell. I'm kind of happy! She finally sits up and I let go of her hair. She wipes her mouth, Still bawling her eyes out.
        "I am." She cries, I don't know why she's crying, I always thought pregnancy was a good thing. I take her hands into mine.
        "That's great news!" I try to force a smile. I think it is great that she's pregnant, I'm just trying to understand why she's so distraught.
        "No it's not Jenna! You want to know who the father is?" I don't know why she's yelling at me.
         "Oh yeah, who is the father?" I can't think of anyone that Vivian has dated since some tattoo artist named Joe for a couple of days.
          "Good question, I don't know!" She Literally screams at me. I can't help but to let out a little giggle. "You think this is funny Jenna?" She's mad. Oh no, run every body evacuate the building.
           "No no! Not at a-." She doesn't let me finish my sentence.
           "Oh no! You do though! You think it's so funny because your just the little innocent Jenna that everyone loves and adores!" She's trying to be mean but it's just funny to me.
          "Ok ok your right, everyone does love and adore me but I think that you should have a nap, all this yelling just make you tired." I joke, kinda.
        "You suck." She pouts. With my assistance, she stands up and makes her way to her bed. Within minutes she's out like a lightbulb. Even though I joked about her pregnancy, I know that the future is going to be anything but easy.