Halloween night

"Oh my god Kyra I have no clue what I'm gonna be for Halloween!" I screamed at my best friend. It was my one year anniversary with my boyfriend Calum and I wanted to do something special for him.

"Will you shut up? I already have your costume picked out, because I knew you would do shit like this and wait till last minute. Now go get in the shower and I'll lay it out on the bed for you." Kyra scolded me.

"Oh my god I love you so much your a lifesaver!" I practically screamed and tackled her to the floor
She groaned and pushed me off of her. "Go and get in the shower and make sure you shave those hairy ass legs and vagina you have, because your lazy and I know it's been like two weeks since you shaved,"

I looked down and pulled up my pants leg and could see the black legs hairs standing tall and proud gleaming in the bedroom light. I quickly pushed my pants down and blushed, racing off into the bathroom. I turned on the bath water and filled the tub. I sat down in the tub and began shaving everything. As I sat there waiting for the bath water to drain I began to think of Calum and how tonight was gonna go down. I close my eyes and lean back against the tub and let my imagination run wild.

"Baby girl your so wet for me" he rasps as he moves his finger up and down my wet folds. I arch my back craving more from him. He chuckles and pushes my stomach down holding me to the bed to stop me from moving. I groan and beg him to touch me more.
"Please Calum I'll be a good girl I promise just please I need more." I beg.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you" he whispers. I moan and lift my hips as he starts to rub my clit in circles slowly. He laughs and pushes me down again as he moved closer to my most needed area. His warm breath fans over my cunt as he looks up at me with lust filled eyes. He maintains eye contact with me as his tongue flicks out and touches my clit. I moan, grab his head and push him down as a signal to hurry. His tongue plunges into me...

"Madison get out of the damn bath already, I have to do your hair and makeup cause lord knows you can't!" Kyra bangs on the door. I instantly jump at the sound of her irritated voice and realizes that my bath water has been gone and my hair is starting to dry. I look down and realize I had been fingering myself and I thought of him. I stand up and grab a towel to wrap myself up in. I look in the mirror at my flushed cheeks and they get even more red when I think of my previous thoughts.

I open the door to an irritated Kyra and walk past her before she hits me. I look on the bed and laugh at her outfit choice. A black and white maids outfit had been laid out along with thigh high white socks with bows on them. I put on my black laced underwear and matching bra before Kyra could come out and yell at me again.

I sat down and let Kyra start her long process of makeup and hair styling. She picked up her wand and started curing my long brown hair. After she finished she sprayed my hair with hairspray and put in my hat. She turned me around and started my makeup. I groaned as she started plucking my eyebrows, making them even. Finally when she was done, I turned around and looked at myself. I had a black smokey eye makeup done with bright red lipstick. I turned around and jumped on Kyra.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I screamed in her ear.
"Your welcome bitch now calm down and save your voice cause I know your gonna need it tonight." She winked at me as she gathered her stuff and walked out the door. I felt my cheeks heat up as I turned around and put my black peep toed shoes on and started putting my plan in action.
Around 9 o'clock I heard the front door close and my name being called.