Don't Leave Me Hanging

I look into his green eyes as he slowly pushes into me. I can feel him stretch me as I adjust to his size. I let out a breath and look at him, nodding to continue. Alex grips the sheets beside my head, pulls out and pushes back in.

"Mmmm" I moan as he starts to pick up pace. Sweat starts to bead on both of us as the breeze from the open window pushes the curtains back and carries throughout the room. His eyes squeeze shut as I move my hips up to match his every thrust.

"Baby look at me." I pant, looking up at him. His eyes dart open to look at me as I reach my hands up behind his head. My hands tangle in his curly hair and pull at the base of his neck: his favorite spot. He lets out a deep moan and starts to become sloppy with his strokes. I can feel myself get closer to the edge just by watching him come undone.

"Alex....don't stop....I'm almost there," I moan and squeeze myself around him, desperately trying to reach my peak. I hurriedly shoot my hand to my clit and rub hard and fast to keep up with him. He gives a couple more thrusts and then becomes still.

"No no no no no," I mutter as I realize he had cum without me and I was almost there. "Baby please keep going, don't leave me hanging on the edge," I pant.

"Grace give me a minute," Alex whispered into my neck. I could feel his breath on my neck as he began to leave light kisses leading down to my collarbone.

"No I can't wait like last time." I put my hand on his shoulders and push him off of me, onto his back. I throw my leg over his and straddle him. He sits up and wraps his arms around my waist as I lower myself onto him and start to rock against him.

"Oh god," I say as I feel him go deeper into me with my steady pace. I look down at him and see him already staring at me with glazed over eyes. I lean down and kiss him roughly, pulling his hair in the process. He moans and I take this time to shove my tongue in his mouth. We fight for dominance and I win. I pull him lip into my mouth and let go with a breath.

I let go of my grip on his hair to reach the headboard behind him as I pick up pace. His kisses go from my neck all the way down to my right nipple and slowly swirls his soft tongue around the perky bud. His hands grab my ass and starts to move my hips faster against him. I slam down on his hips and that was all it took for him to grab my hips and flip me below him.

I look up at him in shock because he has never been a spontaneous one to change things up during sex. So to see this more dominant side of him come out was a major turn on. My hands are moved above my head and pinned there by one of his hands as the other reaches down between us to rub my clit roughly. I squirm below him and move my hips up to meet his demanding strokes.

"Alex...I'm almost there," I let out a loud moan as he lifted my legs up to wrap around his waist and he hit a certain spot that made me arch my back up. He looks down between us and takes my nipple back into his mouth, gently biting and licking. I squeeze my eyes shut as I feel myself getting closer and closer.

"Look at me Grace," he mumbles against my skin. I peel my eyes open enough to look at the sight before me. Moving his head up and into my neck, he starts to suck on the spot below my ear and says, "cum for me babygirl." He thrusts hard one more time and that was all it took for me to go over the edge, gripping his hair as I moan his name loudly. Clenching myself around him, I feel him get still again as he grunts into my neck.

Breathing heavily, he pulls himself out of me and falls onto the bed beside me. I look over at him and scoot closer to lay my head on his chest. He pulls the blanket up to my shoulders and kisses my head. Soon his breathing starts to shallow as he falls asleep and I follow pursuit.

Authors note
———————
Kinda short, I know. This was the only part of my dream I could remember from the other night.