Threesome GxBxG

"Mmhhh" I moaned when Ethan backed me into the wall. He continued kissing down my neck and sucking on my sweet spot. He reached down and grabbed the end of my shirt, tugging it over my head. He threw it somewhere across the room and started kissing back up my neck. He reached my jawline and started peppering kisses down to my chin and up my cheek. I groaned and grabbed his hair pulling him back up to my lips. The kiss was rough and fast as he bit my bottom lip shoving his tongue into my mouth. We battled for dominance as he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He gripped my ass and started to move towards the bed. When his feet hit the bed, he threw me up towards the headboard and took off his shirt slowly. I sat there watching him tease me as he started to crawl up towards me. He started to kiss me again, but soon stopped as he kissed down my neck and to my boobs. He unclipped my bra with one hand and started massaging my right boob with the other.

"Fuck," I breathed as he bent down and started sucking on my left boob. I wound my hands into his hair as my back arched off the bed. He started to nibble on my now swollen peak as I pulled on his hair harder. He pulled back and stared at his work.

"Perfect," he said in his raspy voice. He bent down and did the same thing to my other boob too. After he was down, he looked down at the hot and flustered mess he made me and smirked. He slowly started to pepper kisses down my chest and to my stomach. He stopped at my belly button and swirled his tongue around the inside of it.

I lifted my hips in desperate need of contact to my throbbing core. He chucked and pushed me back down and kissed his way down to my pants line. His looked up at me and smirked, as he slowly popped the button to my jeans. He pulled them down and looked at my neon green lacy underwear. He mumbled something under his breath and looked up at my with lust filled eyes.

"Your just trying to kill me aren't you?" he groaned. I barely managed a chuckle before he ripped my underwear off and blew on my wet core. I gasped as my hips lifted off the bed. He quickly pushed them down and brought his finger up to my mouth. I opened up and he put his finger in, swirling it around, getting my spit all over him. I gently bit down on him, hoping to get the message across to hurry up. He got the message and took his finger out, and brought it to my clit massaging up and down.

I moaned loudly and shot my fingers to his hair and pulled as he licked my center. He continued his sweet torture until I was right on the edge. He stopped and looked up at me and smirked as his stood up. I glared at him panting and shot off the bed towards him. I grabbed the back of his head, pulling him to me into a heated kiss. I tasted myself on him as I quickly unbuckled his pants. I pulled them down and got down on my knees, taking him in my hand.

He groaned loudly as I took his throbbing dick into my hands, and slowly started to pump him while barley squeezing. I leaned forward and put a small kiss on his head, and licked up his shaft. He put his hands on the back of my head and pushed me down to take him fully. He grabbed my hair and put it into a makeshift ponytail as he pushed harder groaning. I got the hint and took him in my mouth, deep throating him and bobbing my head up and down on him. He moaned as I hollowed my cheeks and started to pump whatever I couldn't fit into my mouth. His moans were the only thing you could hear in the room as he came closer to his climax.

I pulled away from him and stood up. He glared at me and pushed me back onto the bed, kissing me hungrily. I kissed back eagerly trying to get as much of him as possible. He slowly nudge his shaft towards my center and rubbed up and down. I moaned as I felt him get closer and closer with every kiss. He finally pushed in all the way, breaking the kiss, moaning loudly. At this moment of weakness, I wrapped my legs around his waist and flipped him over, with me straddling his waist. We both moaned loudly as I grinded on him, resting my hands on his chest.I bounced up and down on him as he took my boob into his hand and started massaging it.