Prologue

"Lee Halla!" Shit! Troubles coming! I better run from here.

"YAH! LEE HALLA!" Hoseok, better known as J-Hope. A 3rd Year student. He's one of the committee members of our school student council and also a member of the famous band in our school, BTS.

Why am I running from him? That is because of that jerk, the president of students council, KIM TAEHYUNG. The heir of KIM Finance Corp. and his father is the school headmaster. Every time Hoseok-sunbaenim called for me must be because of Kim Taehyung.

Oh! Did I told you that the school that I am currently attending is one of the elite school at S.Korea. SUOH Highschool is a private school where only the wealthy goes. But don't take it wrong, I'm just from an ordinary family and my dad is just a cartoonist in one of a private publishing company.

The only reason I can attend this SUPER ELITE school is because of the scholarship that were given to the commoner with top grade academics. To put it simply, I'm the no. 1 in my year.

It's great to be able attending this kind of great school, I'm able to widen my view of this world. But the bad thing is that I have to face that guy almost every day, our school president, the 2nd year Kim Taehyung.

If is not because of that jerk Kim Taehyung, my life at school won't be this miserable. On my first day at school, he declared that I am his girl and because of it I don't have any girl friends. All the girls at our school labeled me as their enemy. But maybe because of Kim Taehyung those girls doesn't dare to bully me physically but mentally, YES. That is the MAJOR reason that I must run away from Hoseok-sunbaenim too.

"Where are you trying to run anyway?" talk about the devil, there he is Kim Taehyung. He pull me and hold my hand before he kisses it on the tip of my fingers.

"Miss you" Taehyung said it to me with a smile. Only pabo would believe his acting right now. It is obvious that he is only playing with me.

I can feel the stares of those jealous girls. YAH! Jinja! Just because Kim Taehyung is the richest person in this school doesn't mean that he can do whatever he wants. And those stupid girls, what the hell did they see in this jerk. It's true he is good looking and smart, but his personality is the worse.

He is the worse because he only wants me to pretend to be his girlfriend and he always take me for granted.