CHAPTER 2

Halla POVs

I'm not dreaming right now. I'm definitely not sleep walking too. This guy named Taehyung, the warm of his lips I can feel it. Did he just kiss me? Before I even realize it, I have already slapped him right on his left cheek.

"You are the worse!" I said. I can feel all the blood rushes into my head. I might even kill this person right now. I who never date anyone yet kissing a guy aside my father have my first kiss stolen like this by an unknown jerk named Taehyung.

This Taehyung guy only gives me a smirk.

"This is the first time I ever get hit by a girl. Not to mention twice at the same day. Do you have a death wish right now?" He said as he grab my shoulder and push me onto the wall behind me.

"It is you who's going to die right now. You better let go of your filthy hands off me" Trying to push him away.

"Yah! Are you two going to have a fight here?" Yoongi-sunbaenim pulled Taehyung away from me.

"I don't care if both of you want to fight all day. But what is your name again little miss here? Lee Halla if I'm not misheard just now right?" Yoongi-sunbaenim ask me.

"Yes, I am" I nodded.

"If I not mistaken you are supposed to give a speech on the entrance ceremony right? I'll lead your way to there. We're should go now. Mr.Park must have waited for you there" Yoongi-sunbaenim drag me with him.

I look back to that guy named Taehyung and booing him as I follow Yoongi-sunbaenim.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Taehyung POVs

I just look at Yoongi-hyung as he walks away with that girl Lee Halla.

"You're going to regret this," I said it to myself as I look at her back.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Halla POVs

"Uhm..can I ask something to you, Yoongi-sunbaenim" I ask him as we arrived at the assembly hall, not a hall more like an auditorium. The entrance ceremony has just started.

"Yeah sure, what is that?" Yoongi-sunbaenim ask me with him squatting beside my seat.

"How did you know that I'm supposed to give the speech today?" I ask him. Well, it's weird that they already knew that I'm a scholarship student by just knowing my name.

"Oh, I guess I forgot to tell you that I'm one of the members of our school student council" Yoongi-sunbaenim telling me half whispering.

"Really?" I said. "Then that guy from before, is he also one of the members? I don't think he looks like one" I said shrugging my shoulder. Just remembering that kissed incident make me want to throw up.

"Haha~ You think so? But unfortunately, he is also a part of the member, and look," Yoongi-sunbaenim suddenly point out to the stage. There is a familiar face standing on the stage giving a welcoming speech.

"He is also our school student's council president. The number 1 in his Year and also the Headmaster's only son. To make it simply, he is also the heir of one of the richest family in Korea, The Kim Finance & Corp." Yoongi-sunbaenim telling me with a calm voice.

Gulp! Did he just say that jerk is the headmaster's son? That's mean his family is the one who gives me a scholarship then! Darn! Did I just mess with a wrong person? Oh God!

***

At the classroom, [Halla POVs]

'why did I'm feeling like I'm just finish running for 100 laps' I thought as I was sitting on my chair with my head on the table.

"Such a tiring day today~" talking to myself.

"You sound like an ahjusshi like that" A guy suddenly show up out of nowhere. He let a small chuckle. I can clearly saw him smiling towards me. He's pretty cute, with his sharp nose and his dark eyes and to add it with his small rabbit smile. Perfect!

"did I sound like that?" I let a small laugh. The guy suddenly takes the sit beside me. I can feel the girls in my class are staring at us now.

"I believe this table are still not occupied by anyone, am I right?" He asks me. I just nodded agreeing. Why did I nod just now?!

"Good! Then nice to meet you. Jeon Jungkook and you?" He introduces himself.

"Uh- I'm Lee Halla imnida" as we are shaking hand.

"I knew already, my r-" suddenly the girls on the hallway screaming creating a commotion as if a celebrity just coming.

"AH!! He's coming this way!" one of the girls saying that excitedly while fixing her hair. I can see there're a few of the girls also doing the same.

"Oh I guess it's him," Jungkook said then head to the door.

"Him?" I ask confusedly and following him.

"Hyung!" Jungkook shouted.

"Here you are! Our Kookie is a freshman already!" A guy with a slightly high-pitch voice said that. I can see their silhouette, there are a group of them.

"Hyung! I told you not call me that!" Jungkook said.

'I guess they're a bunch of handsome guys' I thought. I tried to take a glimpse of them when suddenly, I make an eye contact with one them, a very familiar face! SHIT!

"Oh!? YEOBO!" and guess whose voice is that?! It's KIM TAEHYUNG!

**************

- to be continue- ^^,