CHAPTER 4

Did I just nodded? I can't believe that I just nod.

"N-no it's nothing big" I said taking a step away from Taehyung.

"Is that so?" Taehyung said as he stare at me.

"Ne-" I said before that stupid girl interfere Taehyung and me.

"Why do you care so much about that girl?" that girl ask Taehyung.

"Why? Isn't that obvious, she is my girl of course" Taehyung answered it calmly.

"wh-" Taehyung then cut her speech.

"for someone who have high class background like you, I never thought that you will do something so lowly like this" Taehyung said as I can see he just hit the land mark. 

I was too frustrated before I realized that I was dragged by him, Kim Taehyung the jerk to the hallway. Too add it, he's holding my hand! Can you believe it!?

"Could you please release my hand, you are starting to hurt my hand" I said as we walk. Then he suddenly stop, I was confused when he suddenly look at me.

"Did you realize I just save you? You really is something aren't you? Causing trouble on your second day at school? What are you? Some big hit ??" He ask me with tons of questions and in a sarcastically, I reply it with,

"I think you know the source of this unwanted attention, aren't you? So don't said it as if is all my fault!" I almost scream my heart out to him.

He was startled a bit, I can see it from his reaction.

He still holding my hand as the silence hit us after I said that.

" auch! Yahh!" I scream a little. He was holding my hand as he was squeezing some lemon.

"I know, that is why you are gonna do what I say from now" he said.

"What are you talking? aren't you are supposed to feel sorry for what you have cause me instead of saying that?" I started to feel irritated.

"Sorry? Why would I ? You're nothing to me. JUST SOME ENTERTAINMENT" did I just heard it right ? Did he really said that?!

*slap sound

"You are the worse" I said it as I was totally annoyed by him.

Why does it feel so hurt? I can feel my eyes start to tearing up. Why would I shed my tears for someone like him? I barely known him . It's hurt .

******************

hi guys!! sorry for the late update ...reallyyyyyyyyyyy SORRY !!!

I hope you enjoy the latest chapter !! I'll try to update another chapter asap *_* heeee