Chapter 11 ~ Mots Ivres Sont Des Pensées Sobres

Dans P.O.V

After getting lost a couple times and almost dying from tripping over boxes we finally got all my stuff unpacked,organized and put up. I may of not had that much stuff but carrying it all around the maze of a house killed me literally. I flop down face first onto the sofa.

"That's the most exercise I've done in 3 years." I say my words getting muffled from the fabric of the couch.

"Well if you're so tired then I guess we won't be going out tonight." Phil sighs over dramatically. When I heard this, I jumped up so fast I fell back down out of dizziness. Phil's chuckles and gets up and offers a hand to help me up.

"You didn't mention food after this you should have said that before and I would have got this done In half the time not even half like, like ummm the thing less than a half," I ramble. "but I'm like all hot and sweaty now and will have to take a shower and pick out new clothes and oh no, what do I wear? what if I over dress? what if I under dress?! what if the building explodes while were in i- "

"Dan." Phil cuts me off while laughing a little " Just go take a shower and I'll pick out your clothes."

"Thank the heavens." I reply as we both go get ready for dinner.
.
.
.{Magical time skip}
.
.
"That was an ammmazing resturrrant Phil thannk you." I slur as I stumble out of his car.

"Dan I told you not to drink so much wine" he scolds hurrying out the car to help me through the door.

"It wasss only one sip! " I whine, tightening my grip around his waist as we walk up the stairs. Phil rolls his eyes and we walk down the hall way to his room.

"One sip? More like 3 bottles."

"Saaame thing right?" I reply.

"Remind me to never take you to a restaurant with alcohol again." he teases.

" Please don't I'll be a good boy I promise." I say my slur completely gone. Phil looks at me wide eyes like I just bit the head off a hamster. He straightens up a little but and clears his throat.

"Dan I think you should be heading to sleep now because you know how you get when you're sleepy." he says while pulling on the collar of his shirt. My mind is all fuzzy and I can't think straight but the next thing I know, I'm pushing him on his bed and climbing on top of him.

"Why daddy tell me what I've done wrong." I whisper seductively in his ear, while rolling up his shirt. My hands glide over his perfect body. I lay small kisses in a trail leading all the way down the the line of his boxers.

"Punish me for being a bad boy."

PHIL P.O.V.

As his breath hits my ear I shiver a little in pleasure. I could feel my dominance that's been closed up since highschool, scratching at the surface, begging to come out. I'm already half hard from him calling me daddy and now his hands are running me all over and leaving multiple kisses close to my underwear line. He continues to suck and leave hickeys all over my stomach and neck. I let out a low moan and buck up needing more contact. I try to palm myself through my pants but he holds my arms down. Growling from feeling like the submissive, {Phil is secretly a werewolf} I flip Dan over grinding my clothed erection against his while kissing him hard. We both moan against each others mouth as he stops to reach down and unzip my pants. Suddenly all my senses come back, pushing his hands away I try even my breathing. He whines in protest.

"

Dan I'm sorry but you're drunk and I can't do that." I reply. He gives a disapproving glare and points to his hard on pushing through the fabric of his black jeans bite my lip needing something to distract me before I pounced on him right now.

"What am I supposed to do with this? He pouts. I shrug my shoulders asking my self the same question

"But I really think you should be heading to bed." I say.

"Okay, well I'm just gonna,yeah" and he stumbles past me to the bathroom sending me a wink before disappearing. I groan falling back on my bed the shower starts and I pull my laptop from the night stand opening tumblr. After a few scrolls I start hearing a small noise, I try to ignore it by turning up the volume on in my head phones but, with every click or scroll it gets louder. I pause the music and that's when I heard a loud moan coming from the bathroom. I feel that familiar warmth spread through my cheeks and my pants getting tighter and tighter.
I slowly unzip my pants pulling my throbbing sex out of my boxers. I start pumping a steady pace to the sound of Dan's moans, rubbing my finger across my slit my eyes roll to the back of my head as beads of sweat form on my forehead. I pump faster and faster. feeling the tightening in my stomach as I release the white liquid in to my hands. I moan loudly and let my breathing get back to normal for the second time today. I grab a tissue from my dresser and wipe my hands off. While discarding the tissue I grab some clothes to take a shower in. After about five minuets, the shower stops and a drunk Dan emerges from the bathroom stumbling out a little with his towel around his chest like a bra. I try not to look at his unclothed crotch and focus back on my dash board. After a few minuets he clumsily get into bed.

"Good night Phil." he mumbles, and was out as quick as a light.
I let out a small chuckle and shake my head.
"Good night Dan." I whisper quietly as I leave to take a shower.
.
.
.
{AN:So yeah, I guess you could say that was a bit of a tease but I'm not really good at scenes like that so no matter how many times I write it will never be good so I'm just gonna go with that. Anyway thanks for reading and all that good stuff bye}

 Anyway thanks for reading and all that good stuff bye}