Chapter 14 ~ Amour?

Phil's P.O.V

"DAN" I yell as I forcefully push past the big group police officers. By the time I reach the beaten down chair Dan is already passed out and still bleeding. His face has multiple cuts on them and his fingers look purple. I lay a comforting hand on his knee only to find out that it was soaked in blood and a little misshaped. I pull away quickly calling over the medical team.

"We'll take it from here sir, please back away." they inform quickly. I obey not wanting to waste anytime. They cut the ropes trapping him to the chair and lift him on the gurney. I watch in silence they rush him out of the old building and load him onto the ambulance. As I'm getting into my car I see Skylar and that guy I probably talked to on the phone getting put in hand cuffs. They both turn my direction sending harsh glares. I would smile at then but at this point they don't even deserve that. I hop in my car, slipping by all the traffic by following close behind the paramedics. We pull up to the emergency room and they rush Dan though the double doors. Knowing I can't follow, I sit in one of the uncomfortable chairs in the waiting room. Baby Jesus Christ fucking Satan in the ass with a dildo covered in nails help me now.

Dan's P.O.V

I open my eyes to a blinding white light again except, this time there was no crazy ex girlfriend or her psychopathic brother.

"Daniel?" A voice calls out. "Are you awake now? You've been out for almost a whole week." A person in a white lab coat emerged from behind the blue curtain and smiled. I was calm until I actually processed what he said and I almost jumped out of the hospital bed but he pushed me back down.

"Don't strain yourself." the doctor says in a serious tone.

" I know sorry but, SERIOUSLY?!? A WHOLE WEEK! I've probably missed so much stuff, what if the cure for cancer was found, what if the new season of Sherlock finally started, WHAT IF KANYE WEST DIED." I ramble on while having a mini existential crisis.

"Calm down I can assure you that none of that happened because trust me if the new season of Sherlock was out I wouldn't be here right now. Anyway to be quite honest you weren't even that injured. All you got was 3 broken fingers, a wrist, and knee. Though your scalp was a little bloody there was no internal problems. The scratches on your face we had to stitch up, they may leave a scar for a few months but they'll be gone. But the one thing we can't figure out is why you were out for a whole week maybe it was the shock of all that pain but i don't know. Anyway I'm going to go now. Bye Daniel." As soon as he walks through the door Phil comes running in and immediately starts crying and yelling.

"DAN I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA DIE I WAS SO SCARED AND IVE BEEN HERE EVER SINCE LAST WEEK,I GOT SUSPICIOUS THAT YOU DIDNT GO TO PANERA SO I CALLED YOUR PHONE AND SOME GUY WITH A DEEP VOICE PICKED UP AND WOULNDT ANSWER ANY OF MY QUESTION SO I GOT WORRIED AND STARTED LOOKING FOR YOU THATS WHEN I FOUND YOUR NAME TAG ON THE GROUND. SO I CALLED THE POLICE AND THEY TRACKED DOWN YOUR PHONE AND THATS HOW WE FOUND YOU. BUT YOU WERE SO BEATEN UP AND HONESTLY I WAS ABOUT TO CRY. WELL I DID CRY A LITTLE BUT THATS NOT THE POINT ANYWAY ONCE I GOT HERE I CALLED YOUR PARENTS AND TOLD THEM YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL AND MAY HAVE ACCIDENTALLY TOLD THEM I WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND AND THEN THE PEOPLE AT WORK GOT WORRIED AND THEN I HAD TO EXPLAIN TO THEM WHAT WAS GOING ON AND THEN THEY SENT YOU A BUNCH OF BALLOONS AND CARDS AND I WAS JUST SUPER SCARED THAT YOU WERE GONNA LEAVE ME DON'T YOU EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN. DAN BECAUSE I-" he caught him self.

"Because you what?" I say interested.

"Nothing it's not really that important just forget about it." he says while waving his hand dismissively.

"Phil." I reply in a whiny voice.

"Dan." he says in the same tone.

"Come on, it's obviously important."

"It really isn't."

"Pllllleeeeaaaas-" I get cut off.

"OKAY it's Because, because." he pauses for a second. "because I love you, I love you so fucking much, I love you more than Kanye loves him self, I love you more than I love Buffy I just, I love you Dan." My heart pumps faster as the butterflies in my stomach appear

"I love you too Phil." I respond while leaning up and giving him a passionate kiss filled with love, desperation, hatred, and sadness. All my emotions from these past 2 months were poured into this one fiery gesture of affection. We pull away moments later leaving a trail of saliva, breathing heavy with tinted cheeks and slightly tousled hair. "I love you so fucking much."

"I never would have thought, that the first time I was going to say that to you, would be in a Hospital after I just got done crying my eyes out." Phil laughs.

"When were you planning to say it?" I question making Phil's cheeks turn a dark red. "Why are you blus- oh." getting a clue what he was talking about I too blush a dark red.

"Y-You pervert."I say shielding my face away from his view.

"Hold on why am I the pervert." Phil replies holding his hands up defensively.

"Because you were obviously thinking of saying it during some R rated scenarios." I say still not looking at I'm his direction until he starts laughing. "W-what's so funny!?"

" I wanted to like do a little scavenger hunt and like all this cheesy stuff. I was blushing because just the thought of expressing my feeling to you makes me feel all fuzzy and shiz. You're the one with the rated R thoughts not hme." Phil explains while continuing to laugh.

"But you know." Phil leans down to my ear. "I could take you up on that offer, after you're well and all." he continues while shooting me a wink. Shivers flow through my spine as he saunters out of the hospital room.

"How did I even meet this dork." I say aloud while laying my head back on the bed.
Finn

{AN: That was the end I really don't know what else to say besides It's the end.Kind of an abrupt ending? Feel like it needs to be longer but that just means I have to drag it on longer than it needs to be but Idk whatever. anyway thank you for reading and I'm glad you enjoyed the story GOTTA BLAST. ALSO don't worry there is an epilogue that's currently not finished right now but will be out later today I hope }

 ALSO don't worry there is an epilogue that's currently not finished right now but will be out later today I hope }