Chapter 16

Sheriffs POV

Now the sheriff wasn't someone who laughed at dark things or tried to make light out of dark situations.
But looking at his sons case files he couldn't help but let out a few chuckles.

The 'Trickster' as a warrant for burning down our towns Walmart. After pulling the fire alarm, and after everyone had left the building he managed to make the entire store burn up in flames. Leaving a single chicken nugget behind, by the managers feet. Some say it is his trade mark.

The 'Trickster' was spotted stealing kittens from a nearby shelter, no one was sure why the man took the kittens. But he left a note stating.
'Next time, I'll take the dogs too if you forget to feed them.'

Placing his glasses on his desk he stared at the stack of papers and sighed.  His son may have a soft spot for cute fluffy things, but he still was a killer.

A killer.

The words felt weird in his mind. So many years believing the boy was dead, yet he was staring at him all along. For a second the sheriff wondered what Claudia would say of her son being a cold blooded killer.

How.

It was one word. On deadly world the stayed in the old mans mind.

How can you kill your mother and your friends two parents.

How?

~~~

Stiles' POV

"I feel like death." Was the only thing Malia muttered into my shirt. "Everything hurts."

"Welcome to the world of being hungover." I laughed but the simple action made my headache pound more. Groaning I dropped my head on her back, trying to seal my eyes closed to diminish the pain.

I heard some shuffling behind me and than Scott's loud groan "Damn it Lydia, I told you that was a terrible idea."

"Screw off Scott."

"I'd screw you."

"Your still drunk aren't you?"

"No- yes, maybe."

Rolling my eyes I reached over and held Malia closer to me. Sleep was one thing I had in mind, but due to my entire body throb- I highly doubted I would get there.

~~~

His gun was placed at my temple. His face unmoving. Careless.

"Murder."

The words were thick and raw, sending shivers down my spin. Donavan still stared at me motionless, his eyes glazing over.

"I didn't mean too, I didn't do it!" I cried but the boy only shook his head. Like the zombie he was he shifted so I could vague make out a shape of a body.

Malia.

I cried out and tried to push past him. The gun fired as I felt pain smash into me.