Madame Tussaud's

We move onward getting inside an elevator as the doors close on us. Soon music begins to play in the elevators as a voice started to speak introducing us like we were at the red carpet. The elevator doors open as we see holographic images of paparazzi on the walls flashing before you like we were all celebrities.  In the background you could hear audio clips of people cheering as we walked into the room.

To our left we see the fax figures of Robert Pattinson and Taylor Launter as a staff member of the museum was taking a picture of a group of guys.  The group of guys were standing by both wax figures making dramatic poses sarcastically acting like they were flabbergasted to be next to Robert Pattinson and Taylor Launter.  We all laughed seeing their dramatic poses as we soon went over to take a picture with the wax figures after they were done.

I felt stupid and lame standing next to the wax figure of Taylor Launter, but Abbey stood next to me on my right. The staff member took the picture with Isabell’s mobile phone and after the picture we moved on.  “Orlando Bloom!” cried Isabell seeing the wax figure of Orlando Bloom as we walked further.  It started to get stuffy as I unzipped my jacket. “I’ll take the picture” said Ronny with Isabell’s mobile phone getting ready to take the picture.

Isabell stands next to the figure and soon Ronny takes the picture.  After the picture was taken Isabell asks “would you like to take a picture with Orlando Bloom Abbey?” Abbey thought for a second as something caught her eye “naw, but I will take a picture with Johnny Deep I see over there!” she replied seeing the wax figure of Johnny Deep further down.

  “Oh my God, where!?” said Isabell looking around with excitement.  We see Abbey heading over to the Johnny Deep wax figure as she stood next to it.  “Hold on wait for me I’d like to be in the picture!” said Isabell.  Isabell swiftly walks to the Johnny Deep wax figure on the right with Abbey to the left side.  I stood there seeing Ronny taking the photo. 

We press on further in the museum after Ronny took the photo as we see several celebrities of wax from Tom Cruise, Robert Downy Jr., Charlie Chaplin, Marilyn Monroe, and even Steven Spielberg. We spent quite some time in the room taking photos with the wax celebrities. 

We reach a different room with more spin offs like being able to take a picture holding the Olympic torch in a fake background scenery, seeing wax figures of famous athletes, and further down were wax figures of the famous British royal families, past kings and queens.  All of us take photo with the wax figures of Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Philip, Prince William, and Catherine the Duchess of Cambridge.  Afterward we take a few more photos of famous celebrities coming to a stairway that would take you to the bottom floor.

It was dark and creepy walking down the stairway as the walls looked like stonewalls from a dungeon.  “I do not like the look of this Grinny” whispers Abbey to me.  She takes my hand tightly as all of us reach the ending of the stairs seeing a sign that said “Scream.”  Below the sign had a warning sign that said to do not enter if you are pregnant, children under twelve cannot enter, or those with nervous dispositions may not enter.

  The staff members around warned us that there were live actors inside and to take the alternative route if entering the chamber would be too much for us.  “Let’s go through!” Ronny shouts with excitement. Isabell chuckles “wait for me Ronny…” she said quickly catching up to him from behind.  I could tell Isabell was uncertain about going through by the tone of her voice as I looked over to Abbey.  “Oh good lord I don’t like these kinds of places…”

“We can take the alternative route” I suggested.  “No, as long as I’m with you I’ll be okay” added Abbey taking hold of my hand.  I could feel Abbey’s grip on my hand getting a bit tighter the closer we got the entrance of the chamber for who knows what horrors waited for us inside.  I tried to stay strong, but in my head I knew this was going to be very interesting.  I stay right behind Isabell as Ronny lead the way entering the chamber.