Epilouge

Wadanohara blinked and brought herself back to the painful scenario, but now she was on the floor, blood flowing from her opened wound and onto her clothes and body. She was so weak, she couldn't even speak. Above her, stood Sal. He grinned and grinned like a madman. "Sal.. Y-you joined the sea of death for Mikotsu? S-so you're not entirely a bad person, but it's still wrong to kill your own brother, especially after all he did for you, I understood you went through rough times but murder.." Wadanohara began standing, feeling abnormal strength flowing through her. "Is still wrong... Sal I ask you to stop all the same.." She said with a slight smile, blood dripping from the sides of her mouth. Sal stared at her, he felt weak at his knees, such strong words possessed the small witch it was truly unbelievable. "Wadanohara.. You still think I'm a madman?" Sal asked. "Of course not, you're just in pain, like Old, but murder isn't the answer Sal, you could've helped Mikotsu some other way" Wadanohara said, approaching Sal, getting closer and closer to the albino shark. "This will not bring your mother back, this will not help Old or Mikotsu, please Sal, stop this and try to reason with the other Sea of Death members.." Wadanohara approached him and hugged him. "I believe in you Sal, you still have a chance to change, to change for the better, take that chance, please for me.." Wadanohara whispered in his ear while she began slipping off him and onto the floor. She was feeling incredibly weak, maybe her time was up. She smiled one last time at Sal as she saw the look of bewilderment on his face.

"Please change.. For me... Sal"