Prolouge

Disclaimer! I do not own Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea, that belongs to Deep Sea Prisoner and Mogeko/Okegom.

Wadanohara stood on the blood-covered rocky terrain, a look of melancholy covered her childish features, in front of her was one of the dreadful sights she ever saw, Sal stabbed Samekichi, the color of red blossomed like a flower and spreaded slowly on his gray shirt.

"You can't have her now that you're dead, am I right?"

Sal had said into the other sharks ear with such a twisted smile and a voice that only mocked the people that heard it.

"I... Won't....l-let..."

"Give up, you're dying"

Wadanohara looked at the scene with such fear as Samekichi slipped of the blade and fell onto the floor, his blood staining the ground. Wadanohara's knees trembled as the blood covered Sal began to approached her. "I've gotten rid of that shark, now will you be mine?" he asked, tilting his head and showing her his insane grin. Wadanohara shook as she tried to look at him in the eyes. "N.. N.." She quietly said, trying to say the one syllable word, but her life was on the line, but no way did she ever want to be with Sal again, ever since he had told her the truth, she wanted to keep her distance, he couldn't be trusted, no way he could. He frowned as he heard her quiet words "are you declining me?" He asked, still sounding so mocking. Wadanohara began to shake as she saw his hand with the blade rise.

"Make your choice" he said quietly

She gulped and finally uttered the word without hesitation.

"I'm sorry Sal, but I can't, I won't"

"Ah, very well, looks like I have to kill you as well"

"E-eh?"

Before she could notice, a burning pain reached her chest as the blade greedily dived itself into possibly her heart. Her dark blue shirt blossomed with the color red as the blade began to be withdrawn. She fell onto the floor with a weak thud

And all she saw was darkness