Chapter 4

And so, as the days past, Mikotsu threw her rebellion against Uomi and her father, even though she loved him deeply. However one day, rumors began to spread rapidly in the sea village that Mikotsu joined the Sea of Death, and Sal was well aware of it, so he left home once again and went to the castle, but when he came back, a red aura followed him.

"So are the rumors about Mikotsu true?"

"Yes... And I'm going with her..."

Samekichi looked in surprise at Sal's response. "Y-you're what?!"

"I'm going with her, do you not see the red?"

"Sal why?!"

"I promised her highness that I'll always be on her side, I said I'll always be there for her, so I'm keeping my promise"

Samekichi began to tear up "Sal no! Don't do this!"

"I have to.. Samekichi please don't he upset" Sal approached his brother and touched his face, and looked at him with his still-blue eyes

"S-sal this is crazy!"

"Samekichi, you never know, maybe if you join with me, maybe we can see mother again, and maybe father can be happy again.. And don't forget about her highness, maybe she'll get her revenge and she'll be happy.."

"Sal there's no way I'm joining the Sea of Death! Snap out of it! You know mom's dead, you can't bring her back! Sal please!"

"Well if you say so, goodbye...

Brother..."

Sal looked at him one last time with his promising blue eyes, before he let go of his brother's face and turned away, the red hands from the aura began to touch his face and when he opened his eyes again, they were now their crimson red, as red as rose petals. Samekichi was still facing Sal from behind, tears in his eyes.

"Sal why.."