Chapt 14

Yeri's PoV

×××1st day of the Vacation×××
(The next day~~~~~)
All of us have agreed to go to the beach and I am so excited for this. We will be going to the beach tomorrow so I prepare a surprise for them. I will book a private villa at the private beach and I told some of my maids to come to the villa to bring some food. I also ask my driver to drive a van that can fit 16 people. Since I am alone today, I decide to go to the mall to get myself a swimsuit. I get a one-piece swimsuit (not the anime or anything.. just a swimsuit) and bought. It doesnt show much of my skin so, I'm okay with it. Once I reach home, my maid told me that the villa have been prepared and we will be staying there for 3 days and 2 nights. I am looking forward to this. I hope they will like this or else I'm screwed. I will tell the guys now. I'm gonna call Scoups.

S: Yeoboseyo?
Y: Oppa. I'm Yeri
S: Oh annyeong Yeri-ah. Why did you call me?
Y: Can you tell the guys to come to my house at 10am tmr? Pls pack your clothes and swimming stuff as we are going on a vacation.
S: Omo! Okay I will tell them. Love you Yeri! Dont get me wrong I love you as a sister hehe mian
Y: Its okay oppa. Love you too! See you guys tmr and dont forget to tell Aly and Nady. Bye oppa~
S: Araseo. Bye Yeri~

After ending the call with Scoups, I pack my things to go to the beach. After packing and all that, I went to sleep and wait for tomorrow. ~~~The day of the vacation~~~ I woke up at 7am and get ready to go out. I wore a oversize t-shirt, shorts and sandals. I make breakfast for myself and pack for some last minute stuff. Time check: 9.30am
I wait for them to reach and after a few minutes, My doorbell rang. Finally! I open the door and reveal all of them wearing nice clothes.

"Come in guys! You guys look great" "So do you Yeri"

We all come in and I ask my driver to get ready the van.

"So have you guys pack all the things you need?" "Yup we have bring all the stuff needed" "Okay good cuz we are going to stay there for 3 days" "Omg!! Thank You Yeri!" "Youre welcome guys"

They suddenly group hug me and they pull apart when my driver had prepare the van. We head to the van and put our luggages in back of the van.

~~Seating arrangement~~

Scoups and driver
1: Jun, Minghao, Dino, Hoshi and Wonwoo
2: Seungkwan, Vernon, Aly, Dk and Mingyu
3: Woozi, Nady, Yeri, Josh and Jeonghan (JiHan omg hehe! Who ship JiHan? I ship them so hard)

****1-2 hours later****
Once we reach the Villa, all of them look at the villa with awe.

"Omg Yeri you book a large villa" "That is what I can do for you guys hehe"

We all went into our room. There are 5 rooms all together.

°°°Room Arrangement°°°

1: Josh and Yeri
2: Aly and Vernon
3: Nady and Woozi
4: Mingyu, Wonwoo, Jun, Minghao and Dino
5: Seungkwan, Dokyeom, Jeonghan, Scoups, Hoshi

We all go to our respective room and unpack our things. Me and Joshua go up to our room and unpack. Suddenly one of my maids knock the door.

"Come in Maria (Maid)" "Umm Miss Yeri, the barbeque and the rest of the stuff that you need have already prepared" "Ouh okay thanks Maria. You can leave now and enjoy and remember pls call me Yeri only *chuckles*" "Okay Yeri! Have fun with your boyfriend! *leaves the room*"

Me and Joshua finish unpacking and decide to take a nap at the king sized bed.

"Jagiya~ lets go to the beach" "Okay wait. Let me ask the others" I went in to each of the room and they told me that they were tired and decide to go to the beach tomorrow. "Oppa they told me that they are tired and wanted to go the beach tomorrow" "Ouh its okay then. Wanna cuddle or you know *smirk*" "Cuddle is okay and pls dont get horny here. We are with the others. I dont want them to hear my moan" "Ah araseo nae jagiya" "Lets take a nap. I'm sleepy" "Okay anything for my jagiya" We both cuddle and went to sleep.

Other's PoV

Coups: Jeonghan do you wanna sleep with me at the bed? Jeonghan: Nah. I wanna sleep with Seungkwan. Coups: I am better than Seungkwan. Seungkwan: I am better than you hyung *winks* Coups: Okay fine.. I'm gonna sleep alone.

Vernon: Jagiya lets cuddle and sleep~ *hugs Aly* Aly: Okay oppa! *kisses his cheeks*

Woozi: Jagiya I'm bored Nady: Wanna have fun? *smirks* Woozi: *blush* If its okay with you babe~ ( sorry Jisoos for the innocent people out there. Forgive my sins Jisoos ) Nady: Lets do it then! ( You guys know what happen next hehe )

Mingyu: Wonwoo hyung pls sleep with me *pouts* Wonwoo: Okay come lets sleep *hugs Mingyu* Jun: Minghao lets sleep together! Dino: Yah hyung! I wanna sleep with Minghao hyung Jun: No you cant. Minghao is mine Minghao: I will sleep with the both of you. Happy now? Jun and Dino: Nope! Minghao: *sighs* Such a dork

Yeri and Josh: *snoresssss*

°°°°End of Chapter 14°°°°
Sorry if this chapter is short. I cant really update much due to my schedules and depression. I will make the fanfic more and more interesting for you guys if this fanfic is so boring.. Sorry its my bad for doing a fanfic that sucks. Anyways.. Thanks guys for reading this!!! I love you guys sooooooooo much! Dont forget to vote and comment if you like this fanfic. See you guys soon!!! And not to forget.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY MINGHAO!!!!!