Chapt 19

ΠA week after their vacationΠ

Yeri's PoV

Today is saturday and Im planning to go out with Joshua but he told me that he is gonna be busy due mansae promotions. Today there will Music Core. I know that today there will be Monsta X, SVT, Up10tion, Ikon and etc. Since Joshua and I have not been texting and seeing each other lately, I planned to make a surprise for him. I dialled Hyungwon's number and after a few beeps, he picked up.

H: Yeoboseyo?
Y: Oppa! Are you performing at Music Core today?
H: Yup today Im performing at Music Core. Waeyo?
Y: Umm oppa. I am planning to surprise Joshua oppa today at the set. Can you help me?
H: Of course I can help you. The show will start in an hour and half (3pm). Come here quick and I will tell Wonho to fetch you at the lobby.
Y: Thank you oppa!! You are the best! See you later oppa!! Text me the address
H: Bye dongsaengie! I will text you later.

After talking to Hyungwon, I go to my toilet and take a 5 minutes shower (That is max time that I shower when Im rushing) and change into thr outfit that Im gonna wear today. I wore A oversized tshirt, Leggings, chucks and I tie my hair into a high ponytail. After changing, I look at my watch and saw that it is 2pm. When I want to go out, A message come by. I check my phone and saw Hyungwon text me.

H: Dongsaengie~ Music Core will be held at MBC building. Once you reach there, call me.

Y: Okay oppa! Thanks. See you later bye~

After I finish texting him, I grab my purse with my car keys and head out. I drove to starbucks for awhile and buy 20 coffees for Monsta X, Svt and me (thats insane). When I have finished buying the coffees, I look at my watch and saw that it is 2.30pm. I go to my car that I park nearby and drive to MBC building.

••When driving••

When I was driving, I heard my ringtone went on and when I look at my phone, I saw Wonho calling me.

W: Yeri-ah. Yeoboseyo

Y: Oh annyeong oppa! Whats up?

W: Umm Yeri-ah neo eodi? (Where are you?)

Y: oh Im near MBC Building. Can you perhaps wait for me at the basement carpark?

W: Oh nae~ I will wait for you now.

Y: Gomawoyo oppa~

After I finish calling Wonho, I realize that Im infront of MBC Building. I went to the security and told them that I am Hyungwon's sister and they let me pass through. I drive to tbe carpark and park my car. Once I finished parking, I went out and saw Wonho.

"Oppa!" "Annyeong Yeri-ah~" "Oppa. Can you help me carry the coffees?" "Sure!" "Uh oppa" "Ne?" "Can you not tell seventeen that Im here? I wanna make a surprise for them" "Okay sure! Lets go to the waiting room"

After meeting Wonho, We go to the elevator and after reaching the level, We head into Monsta X's waiting room. Wonho open the door and reveal the members plus other stuffs.

"Hey guys!" "Yeri!" "Hhungwon oppa. I miss you *hugs Hyungwon*" "I miss you too dongsaeng" "*pulls away* Hi guys! I have coffee for you guys!" "Thanks Yeri!" "Umm Oppa. Can I talk to your manager?" "Umm sure you can talk to him"

-Yeri's conversation with mx's manager-

Y: Umm manager oppa. Can you tell Svt's manager that Im gonna surpise them?

M: Sure! I can tell him. They are performing after us and they will go to stage at the same time as us. You can go to their room when we go to the stage.

Y: Thats awesome. Thank you manager oppa for the help and when will they perform?

M: They will perform now with us. You can go into their waiting room after we go out.

Y: Okay manager oppa. Thank you

After talking to mx's manager, all of them got ready and went to the stage.

"See you later Yeri!" "See you guys later and goodluck!"

After have finally left, I went to Seventeen's waiting which is just beside Monsta X's room. Their waiting room is more messier than Mx because there are more member in Seventeen. I sae their manager and I approach him.

SVT M: Hi Yeri

Y: Hi manager oppa. Can you help me by not telling seventeen that Im not here?

SVT M: Of course I can help

Y: Omo thank you so much!

Joshua's PoV

Its been a week since the vacation that Yeri held. I miss Yeri so much because we rarely talk and meet due to my schedules. I kinda feel bad for her since Im always gone. I was in my own world thinking about Yeri until someone tap me.

"Ya Joshua hyung stop daydreaming we have to go on stage now" "Ouh thanks Seungkwan"

I really hope Yeri is here suporting me but it is okay since there are fans. When all of us has finish getting ready, All of us go to the stage. When we head out, I saw Hyungwon and he smiled at me. Looking at Hyungwon's face reminds me of Yeri.

Yeri's PoV

I am now inside SVT waiting room preparing coffee for them. When I was preparing their coffee I heard Rush. I look up to the tv monitor and watch them. After Monsta X performed, Seventeen perform. When they were performing, I keep looking at Joshua. I miss him so much and I cant wait ty o surprise him. When it is almost the ending, Someone open the door. I look at the door and saw Hyungwon.

"Goodluck Dongsaeng!" 'Thanks oppa!"

After Hyungwon bid me goodbye, I notice that their performance has ended. I check myself on the mirror and quickly do my last minute makeup touch ups. After the last minute styling, I sit on the sofa and wait for them while playing my phone.

Time skip: 5 minutes later

After waiting for them for 5 minutes, the door open and reveal Wonwoo.

Other's PoV

Won: Yeri is that you?

Yeri: Yup thats me

Josh: Yeri? Jagiya! I miss you *runs to Yeri and hug her*

All of SVT: Ewww get a room

SVT Manager: Okay guys! This is your rest time and Im gonna gibe you guys time to spend time with Yeri. Bye guys!

All: Thank you Manager nim

Josh: Jagiya I miss you

Yeri: I miss you too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapt 19

Yes!! I have finally update woohoo!! Sorry for taking such a long time guys! I have one good news for you guys. I have decide to call you guys (my readers) Bubblies!! The name bubblies sound cute for me and I think calling you bubblies are cute. So from now on, You guys are called Bubblies!! So thank you bubblies for reading my fanfic!! I love you guys so much!! #Bubbliesforlife I jope you guys love my fandom name hehe. Anyways thank you for reading bubblies! Dont forget to vote or comment if you guys love the fandom name. See you soon bubblies!!