Old House

A month has past and Tom said I could go with Chris. I was excited. Me and Chris acted like children around each other. Tom decided to go back to London for 3 weeks. When we got off the plane in Boston I couldn't stop the flow of memory's coming from the airport. Mrs Georgia carrying my stuff towards the plane and 2 year old me in her other arm. Chris and me got a taxi and gave directions to a house. We arrived at a nice house in Sudbury. It was a nice looking house. He paid the driver and we exited the car and walked up the pathway. Vines slowly crept up the house giving off a Italian vibe. He must be Italian. The door opened and a women maybe 50 or 60. She had light blonde hair and a sweet smile.
"Ma!" Chris yelled rushing to hug his mother. His mother hugged him then gave me a smile.
"Are you Chris's new girlfriend?" She asked and I blushed and shook my head no.
"Ma, she's 13" Chris said as he motioned for me to follow them inside. I follows slowly behind.
"We're headed for an old house down the street. You know where Alice Dawson lived?" Chris asked.
"Oh she was such a lovely women. Nice. But don't get on her bad side" Chris's mom said as she gave me a freshly baked cookie.
"Well she is Ellie's mom" Chris said.
"When did she die?" His mom asked.
"January 3rd, 2000" I said, "my dad died along with her."
"I'm sorry to hear that sweetie" she said.
"Don't be sorry. It happened 11 years ago" I said smiling sadly. After our little conversation me and Chris drove to the address. There stood the house. The up stairs was gone and the rest was black. I climbed out of the car and carefully walked up the old wooden stairs. The floor was old and made creaking noises.
"ELLIE! Wait up!" Chris called and made his way up the porch steps.
"It's crazy how a great day can turn awful" I said looking at the old stuffed bear that was charred and torn apart.
"What happened?" He asked.
"I was asleep. Dad came in and rushed me down the stairs soon his foot fell through and he dropped me. I got out before it exploded" I said looking at the stairs that still had a hole where his foot fell through. Chris gave me a sad look before hugging me gently. He's such a meatball.
After looking at the old house we had dinner at Chris's moms house. I met his brother and his two sisters. They're nice. After dinner we went to Chris's house he had in Boston. It was a nice two story house. We got inside and I plopped myself on the couch. Chris laughed a little bit and messed up my hair. He's like a big brother too me. Chris showed me to the guest room (picture above). It looked nice. Soon I found myself asleep. I had fun here with Chris. It was only the first night.