Another Day as Hela

Today was another day of filming. I was actually excited for today since Hela would be getting some action. I felt a connection towards Hela. I strong one too. For this being my first time acting, T- I mean dad told me that I was talented. I guess I was meant to be an actress since I would always lie to Mrs Georgia to get out of trouble. But today was when Loki escapes SHIELD and kills Coulson. My costume was just jeans, a black sweater, and black converse sneakers. Me and dad started goofing off on set not to long ago. He was in his Loki costume and certainty looked terrifying.
"And Action!" Joss said.

"The humans think us immortal. Should we test that?" Loki/Tom asked as I entered the room to see him by the control panel. Phil/Clark pointed a gun at Loki.
"Move away please" Phil said, Loki moves away from the switch.
"You like this? We started working on the prototype after you sent the destroyer. Even I don't know what it does. Do you wanna find out?" Phil said then they quickly stopped before Dad moved back behind Clark. Then we continued. Loki/Tom stabbed Coulson in the heart from behind.
"NOOOO!" Both me and Thor/Chris yell as Loki sends Agent Coulson against the wall. Agent Coulson slumps down, breathing fast. Loki makes his way to the control switch. He gives his brother one last look. Thor looks at him, hopeful. Loki opens the hatch. Thor still hopes. Loki hits the button and drops Thor out of the ship.
"Phil!" I yell rushing to Phil's side and sat in front of him. Loki has no remorse as he looks down. He closes the hatch and proceeds to leave but a weak voice stops him.
"You're gonna lose." Phil says.
"Am I?" Loki asked.
"It's in your nature." Phil said.
"Your heroes are scattered, your floating fortress falls from the sky...where is my disadvantage?" Loki asked.
"You lack conviction." Phil said.
"I don't think I..." Loki said but was cut off by Phil shooting him into a wall with the gun he had which all of the effects would be added in later.
"So that's what it does" Phil said.
"Phil! Phil! Stay with me please don't leave me!" I said cupping Clark/Phil's face in my hands.
"Hela... Get out of here now... Before he gets up" he said coughing.
"No no no no no. I can't leave you" I said with fake tears building up in my eyes. Tom/Loki slowly starts to get up. I stand up and cross my arms staring at him, "you were never fit to be a father." Without answering Tom/Loki walks over to grab my arm. I stick my hands out in front of me and the effects people pulled Tom back with a wire that was attached to him.
"Stop with this foolishness, Hela!" He hissed holding out his scepter under my chin. The pointy part touching my throat.
"You wouldn't dare" I said as his eyes softened.
"I came here to find you" he said.
"No you didn't. I won't fall for your lies any longer. I should thank Odin for banishing me because I've become a lot smarter" I said then they stop recording and I run off allowing the effects team to make it look like I disappeared. They start recording again. Tom/Loki looks around with grief before remembering the plan.

Tom hugged me tightly. He's such a goofball. Today was a good day. We worked on a bunch of scenes. I was still a little awkward about acting. I never tried acting before. I never thought I'd be here with some amazing actors. I actually had to do a scene with Scarlett. We had changed our costume. Sweatpants and a t-shirt. Me and Scarlett got to the set and got into our places.

"Hela?" Nat/Scarlett asked opening the door to the small room. I curled up on the bed and pulled my knees to my chest. Scarlett/Nat walked over and sat beside me, "what's wrong?"
"It's my father. I don't get why he's doing this. He needs to stop" I said staring at Nat/Scarlett.
"You don't have control of his actions" Scarlett said as I laid my head on her shoulder.
"He needs to realize that what ever he is doing isn't good" I said.
"He'll see what he is doin his wrong. In the mean time... Get some sleep" she said before getting up and walking off set. I watched her walk away before laying down on the bed and pretending to fall asleep.