Hela

Ellie's P.O.V
Joss offered me the role of Hela, Loki's daughter. Of course I said yes! I'd being doing a scene from Loki's past. That means I'd be in future films like Thor: The Dark World, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Thor: Ragnarok, Avengers: Infinity War part 1 and 2. I sat in the makeup trailer ready to have my makeup and everything done. They dyed my hair black! So my short blonde hair was now short raven black colored hair. I was really excited. I had looked over the script I don't know how many times. Me and Tom stood near a green screen and the set was really cool looking. It looked like a golden palace. I was wearing a short green dress that matched the green on Tom's costume. Once we started filming I locked into character.

I walked out onto the golden balcony looking over the gardens in Asgard. Which was actually a green screen. My blueish green eyes twinkled in the light.
"Hela?" a familiar voice said as I turned around and smiled at Tom/Loki.
"Father" I said as he joined me out on the balcony.
"Admiring the gardens, I see" He said smiling at me.
"Of course, you know how much I love the gardens" I said.
"Well soon you can admire all the gardens in Asgard. One day I will rule all of the nine realms and you will be by side as Princess of Asgard" he said.
"That'd be nice" I said as I walked away from the balcony and back into the bedroom.
"Your mother loved the gardens" Loki said as he closed the balcony doors.
"She would. She's just like me" I said.
"She looked like you as well. You have her beauty" Loki said I opened my mouth to protest but I quickly closed it.
"But I didn't have her-" I said but started laughing.
"Why are you laughing, Hela?" Tom asked as I got back into character.
"But I didn't have her intelligence" I growled.
"What are you saying?" He asked.
"She was smarter than I was" I said crossing my arms.
"I'm the god of mischief and lies... You can't lie to me" he hissed grabbing my arm harshly.
"She was smart to leave" I said trying to yank my arm away.
"Your mother died after child birth. She didn't want to leave" he said as we walked out of camera view. I looked over the script for the next few scenes. I walked to the trailer and changed into a sweater and jeans with converse sneakers. It was scene where Hela is called in to be an Avenger and help fight against her father.

I walked down the street bumping into people as I walked. I clutched my book bag straps as two men walked towards me. "Hela Lokidottir?"
"Yes?" I asked.
"I'm Agent Phil Coulson with SHIELD. We need to speak with you" Clark/Phil said.
"Oh great" I said crossing my arms over my chest.
"Please come with us" Clark/Phil said as we started walking away out of camera view.

Me and Clark started laughing when I almost slipped.
"Why are these floors so wet?!" I asked.
"We just cleaned them" Joss said laughing.

We moved towards the next set where it was the conference room in the Helicarrier. I walked into the room followed by Clark. Sam stood there in his Nick Fury costume.
"Welcome to SHIELD, Mrs Lokidottir" Sam/Nick said.
"Don't call me that... Hela is fine" I said crossing my arms over my chest.
"Hela?" someone asked as I turned to she Chris H in his Thor costume.
"Uncle Thor?!" I said happily as I ran over and hugged him.
"The last time I saw you was when you were banished to Midgard for Loki's foolish behavior" Chris/Thor said.
"Midgard has changed me, Uncle Thor. I'm much more smarter than I use to be" I said smiling.
"It's great to have you here" he said.
"Hela, your father, Loki, has taken something that could open a portal. We have Loki here at SHIELD. We want to see of you can figure out anything for us. You are his daughter after all" Sam/Nick said joining by my side.
"I can try. My father will be surprised to see me. He probably thought I was dead after all those years" I said.
"Follow me, Mrs Lokidottir" said Clark/Phil.
"Don't call me that" I growled as we walked out of camera view once more.

The next set was the glass cage where Loki was kept in the large room. Tom stood in the middle of the case with his back turned to me and he wore his Loki costume. I read over the script for a few moments.
"You know for a man who fell off the Bifrost, you're actually alive" I said smiling as Tom/Loki knew that voice and spun around on his heel.
"Hela" he whispered in disbelief.
"Hello Father. Oh wait no... You don't deserve that title" I said stepping up the stairs.
"You're alive" he said smiling.
"Oh please! Stop with the 'I missed you' crap!" I said.
"I didn't know Odin would banish you for what I did" he said.
"Yet you did nothing to stop him" I said crossing my arms.
"I tried, Hela! I did! This is all for you! I came to Midgard to find you!" He said.
"All you want is to rule. You won't let some stupid little girl get in your way. You're trying to get me on your side but here's the thing... I'm on the opposite side" I said as I turned and walked towards the door.
"Hela! Wait!" He called.
"What?!" I hissed turning around.
"You will die if you're not on my side" he said.
"You may be my father but you are no father to me" I said before walking off camera.
"HELA!" He called.
"And cut!" Joss said, "alright that's it for today!"