A Minecraft AU

Credit to NightFury2002 and Lucky_Black_Kittey for this idea. Go check out their headcanon books :D

Simon: Simon is the leader in this all. He has planned to kill every last person, children excluded, from planet Earth. He only cares abot Bodil, the rest of the guys meaning nothing to him. He also has multiple personalities that change rather quickly and he will cause pain or suffering to something he loves dearly. He is dubbed 'The King'

Bodil: Bodil is Simon's assistant in all this. He will do anything to make Simon happy, but he ends up failing anyway. He knows Simon cares for him, and Bodil respects that. But Bodil also respects that Simon hates Bodil at the same time due to a jerk Bodil was to him. He puts up with Simon's verbal and physical abuse, and vowed to stay loyal to him. He is dubbed 'The Pawn'

The Pack: They are loyal to Simon and see him as a king and master more than a friend. However, they caused a revalution and Simon ordered to have them killed unless they begged for mercy. Being stubborn and hotheads, but also cunning, they begged. However, they are a part of the army and are not afraid to kill anyone. The are dubbed 'The Knights'

SkyDoesMinecraft: He hates Simon and everything to do with his evil plan. He is a expert killer and is highly trained in the art of assasination (Classroom Assasination, anyone?) He has a family fued with his older brother, Taylor and has killed every person in his troop, proving to his father he was worthy. He can see the future through his amulet. He is dubbed 'The Assassian' (lol spelling)

Deadlox/SubZero/Ethan: They sre mute butlers that clean Simon's mansion and help prisoners escape. Sub is usually seen as cold and murderous, Ethan soft and the opposite of Sub, and Ty was sneaking food to prisoners while Simon or the Knights weren't looking. This is risky. The butlers almost were killed by Simon for sneaking a prisoner a extra loaf of bread. Their tounges have been mutilated and their mouths are stitched. They are dubbed 'The Servants'

TrueMU/SetoSorcerer: They are the scientists who create every substance Simon needs. They have even created a gas that makes people go murderous and kill everything in their path, even if the thing isn't living. Seto once objected to Simon's evil plans. The punishment was to have his back mutilated and his hands burned in lava. Jason wears a helmet, covering his severe burns he got along with Seto. They also help prisoners escape. They are dubbed 'The Rouges'

GoldSolace/BashurVerse: They explore the mansion and paint the beautiful murals on the wall. They also hate seeing punishment and help people escape. Brice sneaks food and water to women and men in need of it and Bashur makes sure the coast is clear. However, Bash can turn deadly and he even punishes those who try to escape. The most horrifiying thing is that Simon makes them paint in blood, making the mansion smell dead and lonely. They are dubbed 'The Renegades'

Athens: Athens could honestly care less about the pain of others. There are times, however, where she will see people escaping and keep quiet. She is deeply in love with Simon, though she never tells him this because she knows she will be hurt or killed. Athens also knows every secret and backstory of every person in the mansion. She had mixed feelings-not romantic-for Sky, bothing agreeing that Simon's plan are despicable and hating him for trying to kill her loved one. She is dubbed 'The Queen'

Baki- Baki is another servant. He is not mute however. He has gone insane by the magical vibe of the mansion, and he is the most help to the protagonist than anyone else. He is also the most abused,verbally, mentally and pyshically. He also has mixed-not romantic-feelings for Simon. He is dubbed 'The Mad'

A AU for the fanfic I'm writing :D