Coffee Shop-NiBaki Request

Night clenched her coffee cup tightly in her shivering hand. She hated winter. She got sick easily and she couldn't risk letting Kittey take care of her. Again.

She waited impatiently for the light to turn green so she could walk, and when it did, Night ran down the street, taking a swift sip of her coffee. Her friend Athens had drank all her coffee, so Night had to hit the road.

"Athens, I hate you," she mumbled, barely dodging a puddle of ice.

"Excuse me," someone said softly. Night turned around, seeing a cute face wrapped around in a red scarf. Night squinted, taking another brief sip of her coffee.

"Are you cold?" The boy asked, beginning to unwrap the scarf from his face. Night blushed at his kind gesture and concern.

"Yes but-" Her voice was muffled by the boy wrapping the scarf gently around her face. As a joke, he flipped the scarf off the side of her head.

"There ya go!" He smiled, crossing his arms over his chest. Night looked up at him, smiling as well. He's so friggin' tall.

"So, I was getting coffee. Wanna come?" He asked. Night blushed, and sniffled. Her coffee was running low anyway, so why not?

"Sure."

They went to the neareat coffee shop, which, by fate was Starbucks*. Night ordered a regular cappuccino and the male ordered a pumpkin spice latte.

"So, " Night asked awkwardly as she grabbed her coffee and licked some of the whipped cream off. "You like coffee?"

"I live off of coffee." He said casually, sipping his hot latte. Night giggled.

"So do I! My friends say I'm weird about it. But this is coming from a cat girl [Kittey] and a book dork [Athens]." She sighed in relief as warm air hit her frozen cheeks when she remembered the boy's scarf. She took it off and threw it at his face, landing a 10/10 landing on his frost-caked hair. Embarrasing, much?

The boy laughed quietly, still sipping his coffee. When he finally put it down, he gave Night an evil look..

"Can I have some of your whipped cream?" He asked. Night froze. She was very senitive about her coffee, but it was hard to say no. He had large pale green eyes that made her think he was a lost puppy in a wet box on a soggy day.

"Fiiiine!" She groaned, giving him her cup. She frowned. Then she blushed as his straw was put between her lips, and she started sipping on his pumpkin spice latte.

"Good, right?" The boy asked as he put his spoon in some of her whipped cream and ate it. Night blushed deeper and nodded.

"I'm Baki. What's your name?" Baki asked. Night smirked, sipping on his latte.

"I'm dark and mysterious. I'm Night."

Baki smiled genuienly as he sipped her coffee, making Night glare at him. Then her glare softened and she let out a small giggle, since he had whipped cream on his nose.

"Night, I think I found love."

"Who knew it would be in a coffee shop, though?"

"Fate did. We found love-"

They both said the last part together.

"In Starbucks."

*Told ya so.