04

SCENE 1

{Café- March 13, 2015. 1:52 P.M}

JESY: (Laughing, happy.) It's been nice meeting you, Harry, but we've got a party to attend to. (Pats LOUIS' hand to get his attention.)

HARRY: (Laughs awkwardly.) That's odd, I'm attending a party today.

LOUIS: (Cheeks still having a slight blush from earlier.) What a coincidence. We're going to help her sister before the whole things starts.

HARRY: (Flirtatious, flashing his dimples at the two.) Well, it was absolutely lovely meeting you both. I hope you have fun and I hope to see you again.

JESY: (Smiling, nudging a frozen LOUIS.) I agree, it was fantastic meeting you, Harry. I can tell we'll be seeing you again.

LOUIS: (Smiling softly at HARRY, slight blush on his cheeks.) See you again!

[Louis and Jesy gather their things together before shaking Harry's hand. They exchange waves before the two walk out of the building. Louis has a dopey smile on his face while Jest chuckles besides him.]

JESY: (Smiling fondly at the blue eyed boy. Nudges him with her hip.) C'mon Mr. Loverboy, lets go.

LOUIS: (Intertwines their hands together on their walk to the car.) His dimples, his hair. I like his face. I like his personality.

[Jesy shakes her head and grabs the keys from Louis so she can drive this time. The scene pans out with the two getting inside the car.]

SCENE 2

{Brenna's Apartment- March 13, 2015. 2:03 P.M}

[Jesy and Louis barge through Brenna's door and hand her the tea. Brenna is decorating the walls and blowing up balloons. There is music playing in the background lightly and Louis lays down on the couch.]

JESY: (Sighing, leans over to pinch LOUIS'S cheek.) My little, sexy, bear is finally growing up again.

BRENNA: (Looking over her shoulder.) What? (Louis shrugs towards her and Brenna rolls her eyes.) Stop being so dramatic, what happened?

JESY: A boy, a hot, sexy hunk, talked to Louis here today. And our little baby boy, was being all blushy and cute. (Taps LOUIS'S nose.) He had also told Louis he wished to meet him again.

LOUIS: (Raising his hand with a finger pointing up.) Correction, he said he would like to meet 'us' again.

JESY: (Slapping his hand down.) Yes, but more importantly you, babe.

BRENNA: Aw, babe, nothing ever happens when I'm there, but everything happens when I'm not. (Pouts.)

LOUIS: Nothing happened! Jesy's just being over dramatic.

JESY(Laughing, sarcastic.) I, Jesminda being sarcastic? No, never.

BRENNA: (Giggling slightly.) Sometimes I hate you two, bur as you got older, I'm quite fond of you two.