00

Hallo... This is a new story i will be working on and actually try to keep updating...I said try however.

It contains Larry Stylinson and Zerrie, so if you don't like that jazz i suggest you leave now. This story is written in #Jaystyle as well because he is a fantabulous person whose writings inspire me to be better -and other authors.

This is dedicated to my fabulous friend AMARION because she is always helping me write. Love ya doll!

>>>>>°°°°°<<<<<

JESY:(Content, singing along to the radio before LOUIS turns it off.) Hey, whatcha do that for. I liked that song.

JESY: (Making a disgusted face and turning the wheel.) You, Jesy, liking that song? What happened to 'My parents listen to the shittiest shit out in this shit world.'" (Picks up pop from the cup holder and taking a sip.)

JESY: I'll have you know that Bohemian Rhapsody is a classic from Queen, and everyone loves it. (Pointing a accusing finger at him.) Your just a grouch and nobody wants you. (Almost mocking the song at him.)

LOUIS: (Mocking both the song and JESY.) You're just a bitch and that's why you're single. (Louis stares at her before cracking up.) Oh, you know I love you.

 JESY: Well you have to, I've been around since year nine. If you don't, I seriously question you. (Almost bouncing in her seat.) How much longer of this ride do we have? I have to pee, like really badly. To make matter worse, I also have my period. (Sighing, staring at LOUIS) I would like to be a guy for a day. See how it is. Y'all men have it so easy. I would probably be a gay guy though. Asses are my priority you know? They have to have a nice curve. (Pauses for a bit before looking at a horrified Louis.) Yeah, asses are hot. Yours is too, nicely sculpted. if i were a man i'd tap that.

LOUIS: Fucking god Jesy. You never cease to amaze me with your words. (To himself.) My arse is not that big.

JESY: (Laughing loudly, face red.) You believe that god-ass. Oh fuck, I'm too funny.

LOUIS: So back to you having your period. Is that why there was blood on the toilet seat when i woke up. (Scrunching up face.) That's fucking nasty if it was you, real fucking nasty.

JESY: I will have you know that it wasn't because I wipe down the toilet seat and check it to see if I did or did not. So, you can suck it for accusing me.

 LOUIS:(Confused, turning into a parking spot.) Then why was there blood on the seat?

JESY: (In all seriousness) I don't know, you get you period? I mean we all know that you have a special something about you. Well at least I know -credits to your mom for telling me that she's absolutely fabulous.

LOUIS: (Fake shivering) Don't bring that up. I feel like a fucking mutation when you do.

JESY: Well god damn, just pointing out the facts honey boo-boo. (Pinches Louis' cheek and then uses both hands to mush his face together.) Lets go guppy, I want some tea and i need to get more Nutella, because some bastard ate it all on me. (Narrows eyes at Louis before grabbing purse and getting out.)

LOUIS: Just get in the goddamn cafè before i kick you in there. (Annoyed, walking behind Jesy into the cafe.) Can you just order me a medium strawberry melon bubble tea?

JESY: (Smiling apologetically at him before getting in line.) Yeah babe, look i'm sorry about what i said. Just trying to lighten you up.

[LOUIS sitting alone at a booth, tapping his fingers on the table while JESY orders his tea. He looks around until he meets eyes with a green eyed boy, causing him to blush and the boy to smirk at him. JESY comes back bearing to bubble teas and a smirk on her face.]

JESY:(Giggling a little bit.) Guess who just got the number of a hot guy with abs. . . This girl. (Showing LOUIS the number written in black Sharpie across her cup.) I mean, i don't even know how, have you seen me today. I look like I had a shitty day.

LOUIS:(Cheeks still a light rose color, slowly tearing his eyes off the boy who went back talking with his friend, to look at JESY.) Oh? (Voice a little squeaky.)

JESY: (Playfully smirking, tilting her head to the side before setting down her tea.) Well, i ought to be damned, is Louis Tomlinson all flustered and blushing. (LOUIS squeaks again, burying his face in his arms. JESY takes a sip of her drink before tapping her chin as if she is a detective.) I wonder who made my little 'ole Louis all flustered. I will seek him out. (Taps LOUIS' arm to get his attention.) Oh darling, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, I tell you practically everything. It's just a little crush, nothing brutally harmful.

LOUIS:(Looking up at JESY face flushed, looks behind her before his eyes widen.) Oh, oh, oh my god. Behind you, he just threw out his stuff and now he's walking over here. Hide me, dear god.

JESY: (Whispering under her breath.) Hubba, hubba. I'd fuck him in the back seat of our car any day. Damn look at those legs. . . Wait, his legs are better than mine. (Looks at her own thighs before eye fucking green eyed boy.)

LOUIS: (Almost hissing.) Shush, what if he hears us. (Ignoring JESY mumbling in the background.)

JESY: (Still mumbling.) Wonder how big the load is that's packed in them jeans. Twinkle, twinkle, little star, can I fuck you in my car?"

LOUIS: (Appalled, staring at JESY in shock.) Jesus, why are you so vulgar. I don't know why i hang out with you.

JESY: (Smirking at LOUIS.) Because you love me, we're the best of friends and i make you food while you-.

 [LOUIS and JESY both look up to see the tall green eyed boy at the end of their booth. LOUIS' blush deepens and JESY politely smiles at the boy sanding there.]

 JESY: (Smiling at the boy, making her look like an innocent five year old.) Hello, is there anything you need?

GREEN EYES: (Smiling gently at the two before letting his eyes linger on LOUIS for a little longer.) Hello, just thought I would introduce myself, you never see anyone new here once in a while. My names Harry, Harry Styles.