Chapter 1: I love when you play hard to get

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Check out my new book, "The Maid's Daughter"
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(Also, THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO BE AWARE OF HOW CORNY IT IS AND WEIRD. I'LL FIX IT WHEN I'M DOME WRITING EVERYTHING)

It's hot.

Like really hot.

But I stare up at the ceiling anyways as the sun comes up.

This seems to be a normal thing for me since that's all I've done this summer. Except for when Asher decided to annoy the life out of my existance.

I'll never understand why but its whatever.

I finally decide to get out of bed, while slipping on my bunny eared slippers and walking into my bathroom making sure to lock the door behind me just in case someone decides to disturb me.

I stand there in front of the mirror. My eyes half open and a dazed look on my face.

I feel so weak and tired so I turn on the faucet and splash some cool water on my face to wake me up.

I turn it off and the house seems to be silent once more. I begin to undress and let the shower become warm before I hop in.

When I finally get in I stand there for a bit let the water drentch me.

I hop out and lock my room door since I'll be walking around naked. I go to my closet and choose an outfit.

Since today is the first day of 11th grade I decided to put my style to the test.

I decided to wear a plain white ironed shirt with baggy boyfriend jeans and an olive green bomber jacket.

I pair the outfit with my beat up white converses a gold chain and watch.

For my hair I decided to just brush it out and put it in a messy bun. I decide to go light on the makeup and just wear a cateye liner, mascara, and a nude lip.

I've just decided in the beginning of 10th grade to up my style a bit from khakis and blazers to denim jeans and a button up shirt.

Just a little diversity you know.

When I'm done getting myself ready I pick up my leather bag that was previously packed the night before, and head out.

Hoping to sneak out of the house to avoid my parents, I get caught with an,

"Ivana arent you gonna stay for some breakfast?"

I slowly turn around and say "no thanks mom."

I'm about to head out of the house before she interupts me again,

"But you shouldn't go to school on an empty stomach dear,"

"Okay."

I Quickly go over and shove a peice of toast in my mouth and struggle to say "Happy?"