Chapter6: Oops

Asher's P.O.V.

How can he possibly expect us never to see each other or speak again. I ball up my fist and punch my wall. Not hard enough to make a whole through it, but just enough to leave a dent.

I finally calm down, unball my fists, and sit on the edge of my bed. I rest my head in my hands, and my elbows on my thighs.

I'm thinking about the last time I saw Iva and how helpless she looked. I can't believe someone would do something like that to her. It killed me inside, but it took everything within me to not kill that guy.

But I guess Riker was right. I should leave her alone. If its for her own safety, I guess that's what I'd have to do.

That was when my mom walked in.

"Hey Asher," she gereeted me with a warm motherly smile. Her eyes were brown, they weren't cold they were warm and inviting, like she usually was.

I poke my head up from my hands to greet here back with " Hey mom. What's up?"

"Oh I just came to tell you that we'll be going over to the Carson's for dinner tonight."

My eyes widen and I turn to my mother. My eyes meet her gaze and they begin to fill with worry.

"Son...?"

"Yea mom?"

"What's wrong? You look like you've just seen a ghost," she chuckles a bit.

"Oh its nothing, just... Don't worry mom. The Carson's. Dinner. Tonight. Got it."

She smiles and comes over to me to give me a kiss on my forehead, and whispers "I know you like her," in a teasing manner.

I wine "mom," as she leaves my room and closes the door.

Now I have to go to dinner at her house. Perfect.

Just Perfect.

Ivana's P.O.V.

It's just about time for dinner and my stomach is filled with butterflies. I'm so nervous.

I decide for dinner that I'm going to be wearing my black dress. It is tight at the top and extends to my neck to cover my bruises. Then it loosens after around my waste area and flares out, but most importantly it is long sleeved, to cover the bruises on my wrist.

I decide that I'm only going to put on eyeliner, mascara, and a maroon matte lipstick.

My hair is still in messy curls from the night before so I just leave it in the half up half down hairstyle, almost like Ariana Grande's signature look.

I feel ready, until I look I'm the mirror and realize that I am not complete. My face is still bruised.

I quickly grab some concealer and foundation and go to work. Looks like I'd be wearing more makeup than I expected. Hopefully I could pull it off.

It worked and now I am ready. As long as my face is not tampered with I should be good.

I put on my black flats and head down stairs.

It smells delicious down there. My mom is making baked macaroni, fresh lasagna, her famous apple pie, and caeser salad.

While my dad is outside grilling up some barbeque chicken and ribs.

They only do this like every other day, so it doesn't suprise me.

I walk into the living room and see Riker, but no Nash. I think she went home earlier. She probably texted me but I wouldn't know because my phone has been ignored ever since yesterday.