ένα - one

Luke

"Luke! Wake up! It's time for breakfast!" I heard Calum yell, effectively waking me up after pouncing on my bed.

I groaned and blinked open my tired eyes, Calum shooting me his signature smile.

Calum was utterly attractive and I was jealous. Aphrodite's children had the looks and all the boys and girls falling at their feet. Calum was incredibly handsome and I loathed him, yet he was also my best friend.

"Damn it, Calum." I croaked, rubbing my eyes. "Hurry up. I want to see Ashton!" Calum squeaked, causing me to raise a brow at him. I gave him a smirk and he started to blush. Calum had a hopeless crush on Ashton, the son of Apollo.

Ashton also got his parents' good looks and could kill anyone with his blinding smile.

"Calm down there, Cal. He'll still be there in 5 minutes." I teased, pulling on some black jeans and a plain white shirt.

I made my way out of the cabin and inhaled the calming smell of the lake. I loved the water. "Hurry up fish boy, I'm starving!" Calum called, speed walking to the hall. I just smiled and shook my head at the dork I called my best friend.

I passed by the archery and barely skimmed by an arrow, making me yelp.

Idiots. Literal idiots.

I huffed and made my way into the chattering hall, people eyeing me.

"Luke, there's Ashton!" Calum cried, appearing next to me. I followed his gaze and there Ashton sat with his cabin along with the hades cabin.

My eyes trailed to the boy next to Ashton, who was dressed from head to toe in black. Black hair, black eyeliner, black gauges, black clothes, and black shoes. No matter how dark he was dressed, he still stood out due to his creamy white skin. The boy was attractive, I'd give him that.

"Why are you making googly eyes at Michael?" Calum pondered, shooting me a playful smirk. I rolled my eyes and broke my gaze from the punk, who was now named michael.

"I was not. Now, do you want to eat or no?"

*****************

I lazily munched on my apple as Calum gushed on and on about Ashton. I find it strange how Calum never really spoke to him, yet he still wants to date him.

"They're coming this way!" Calum whispered, fixing his perfect hair.

"Hi, Calum." I heard Ashton speak, his hazel eyes scanning Calum up and down. Calum giggled and told him hello. Puke. My eyes darted towards Michael and I saw his piercing green eyes staring at me, a smirk on his lips.

I arched an eyebrow and his smirk widened. "Ash, I'm gonna go see Jack. Don't wait up." His rough voice spoke, starting to walk closer to me. I watched his every move as he passed me, snatching my half eaten Apple and taking a bite.

I gaped as he put it back in my hand. "Thanks, babe." He smirked, shooting me a wink.

God damn it, Michael.

A/N: hi! I wanted to start this book now because i'm really excited.

Leave me feedback please (:

-F