επτά - seven

Luke

I grumbled as I heard rustling deep in the trees. I thought nothing of it, going back to my place in michael's side. I felt him squeeze my hip and grunt, pulling me closer.

Yes, me and michael were closer than before. We were starting to be nice to one another.

I heard another rustle and I finally got up, prying michael's arm off me. I heard him whine and then snuggle into his hoodie

He looked so cute.

I just shook my head at my thoughts and grabbed riptide, sneaking off into the forest. I carefully slipped through the entrance, hearing a low growl in the distance.

I gulped and tightened my grip on riptide. I came to a clearing, the moonlight illuminating a ghastly figure on the other side.

The creature on the other side turned to look once I accidently stepped on a branch. A scream caught in my throat as I saw the beast. It had glowing eyes, big wings, and had hair all over.

A furie.

It hissed at me and started to come towards me. I briefly thought about running back towards the others, but I wanted to keep it away from them. It approached me and I screamed, clicking riptide and taking aim.

I clenched my eyes shut and swung, hearing a high pitched scream. I opened my eyes and saw the arm of the furie slashed, black blood pouring out.

Suddenly, arms were around my waist and i was being pulled into a chest, a sick chant being spilled from a pair of lips.

"infernus viventem recedemus reptilia in profundum inferni . quacum evanescunt."

I heard the fluent latin being directed at the furie. And soon, it spread its wings, hissed, and took off into the dark night

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, and felt michael softly rubbing my hips and I turned around, burying my face in his neck.

"Holy fucking christ, it was awful!" I cried, shuddering in his arms.

"I know, baby, I know. But you're safe now, yeah? I got you. I wont let it get you." He promised, wrapping his arms around me and nuzzling his face in my hair.

"Come on. cashton are probably wondering where we are."

************

"lukey. Wake up. calum and ashton went to get breakfast." I heard michael whisper, messing with my hair. I groaned, my eyes fluttering open to meet baby green ones.

"There's those pretty blue eyes." michael smirked, tugging on my lip ring. I groaned, shutting my eyes and trying to go back to sleep.

"Nu uh, killer. Wake up." michael pressed. "What was that last night?" I groaned, opening my eyes and sitting up.

michael's cheeks heated up and he quickly shot my answer down. "Nothing. You were being a little bitch and i simply saved you. That's it." Michael snapped, going to his things.

My face fell and I didn't want to admit it, but my heart slightly ached.

I brushed it off as calum and ashton came back, calum blushing and ashton smirking like a mad man.

"Here you go." ashton smiled, tossing me a bag of Mcdonalds. I nodded as thanks and quietly started to eat my hashbrown, calum sitting next to me. I leaned my head on his shoulder, and he kissed my head, asking what was wrong.

I just shook my head and shut my eyes, wishing to fall back asleep because it already started as a shitty morning.