πέντε - five

Luke

I was still pissed off when Ashton eventually caught up to me, telling me that we were going to rest.

I was happy, my legs aching from walking such a long distance. "How much longer?" I groaned, pulling out my blanket and toppling to the grass. "I don't know. I'll check the map." I got up, going over to Ashton and Michael stuck his foot out. I yelped, falling on my face and sliding into the dirt.

"Michael!" Ashton gaped, giving his best friend a bewildered look. I saw Michael simply give him a cheeky smile amongst the dirt. I glared and spotted a water source nearby. "Tell me how much longer. I'm going to wash off." I spat, strutting off to a little pond.

I got there and sat down, starting to use my powers. A stream of water rose up, but then flopped back in the water. I was confused until i remembered Mr.B said that our powers were weakened.

'Damn' I thought as I splashed my face and took off my shirt, making sure no one was looking. I slightly rinsed it in the water, all the dirt fading away. A wind blew and putting back on a wet shirt was a horrible idea, so I jogged back to the boys, making sure I was covered.

I got to my bag and quickly took out my green day sweater, hearing a low whistle behind me. My eyes narrowing into slits. "What?" I snapped, not turning around. "Just admiring the view." I heard his cocky voice respond. I rolled my eyes and shoved the hoodie on, seeing a little baggie of rings in my backpack. I took it out and noticed it was my lip rings.

I haven't worn it in so long. I took it out and found my pierced lip, sliding it in and wincing at the breaking skin. I played with it for a second and turned back around to Ashton. "Alright, so how much longer?" I asked, grabbing my crappy little slide phone. The light blinded me and I saw that it was a little past two in the morning.

"You have a lipring?" Michael and Ashton chorused, making me look up. "Yeah. I just don't wear it a lot." I shrugged, swearing I heard Michael mumble something about it making me more attractive. I was probably imagining it though.

"Well, it takes approximately 48 miles and we walked roughly 15 today. It could take a few more days." Ashton concluded, closing the map.

I sighed, going to my blanket and burritoing myself. We were all in a line, Ashton, Calum, Michael and then me.

"Goodnight guys." I whispered, shutting my eyes.

********************

When I woke up, I wasn't expecting to me cuddled into someone's side, my face pressed into their neck.

And I definitely wasn't expecting it to be Michael of all people. I shot up, abruptly waking up Michael in the process. Ashton was already up, smirking at me. "Have a nice sleep?" He joked, making kissy faces at us.

"Didn't know you were a sleep cuddler, Lukey. I hope you were warm though." Michael smirked, me looking away and blushing hard.

"Shut up. I don't even like you." I weakly replied, too caught up in the fact that I cuddled with Michael in my sleep.

And strangely enough, I wasn't the slightest bit disgusted. I actually kind of liked having Michael's arms around me.

Not that I'd ever say that out loud though.

A/N: sorry for the crappy filler. I hope you guys are good. !! -Franki