επίλογος - Epilogue

5 seconds of summer started as just a small band, playing shows in the camp and around the city, steadily gaining fans.

eventually though, the band took off and the boys rose to fame.

Luke

he stumbled across the original owner of riptide one day, percy jackson.

he was startled but eventually he was very exstaticed, finally getting to meet the percy jackson.

all went well for the boy. He became closer with his dad and his mum completely kicked out her monster of an ex, james.

his relationships were happy and healthy and so was he. he never felt more alive. (shoutout to calum's new tatt)

Michael

michael still played little pranks on his beloved luke, loving the way he'd yell and scrunch up his nose. Luke was his favorite thing and they were completely happy together.

he was set to become the descendant of hell and he didn't quite know how the soon-to-be sea god could come visit him as much as he wanted. they'd figure something out.

because that's just michael and luke.

Calum

calum was still just as close with luke, perhaps even closer now, gossiping about their lovers from time to time. calum was utterly confused on how his simple crush went to something beautiful with just a kiss. but he's glad he took that leap of faith and kissed the hell out of his ashton.

Ashton

ashton never honestly suspected that he was bisexual. sure, he thought guys were attractive but he felt nothing towards them like he does with calum.
calum makes his life always a bit better each day he sees him. he found that something he always felt was missing.

Ashton never let him go and he never will.

5 seconds of summer

the boys were now famous rockstars, playing out arena's to thousands of fans each night. they loved what they do and they all loved eachother. nothing could tear them apart and they still visited camp halfblood from time to time.

who knew luke would ever end up falling for the son of the devil?

that, of course, was always going to be a mystery that remained unsolved.

A/N: sorry this was a shit epilogue. and thank you for being rad and reading and voting. y'all are sick as frick.

love, F.