Chapter 16

Kali's POV

I woke up, from my bed? Half naked? Did I get raped?! Whatever...

I put clothes on and went downstairs to see that Kian, Jc, and Ricky were staring dead at me.

I walked to the couch by Ricky and sat down.

"Hi Kali!! We're writing apology letters to each other. You're writing to Jc... Kian and him have finished already and when your done you guys are going to read your notes out loud. Then you are going to tell us what happened at the party! You know since you don't get drunk and know everything that happened. Right?!", Ricky explained.

"Yeah ok!". He handed me a paper and pencil then I got started.

Kali's note

To Jc

I'm sorry Jc! I'm the one who caused all of this. If I didn't tell you who Jacob was then all of this wouldn't even be happening!! Again I'm so sorry!! It's all my fault...

I love you Jc...

I always will.....

~Kali

I folded my note up and told Ricky I'm done.

We exchanged our notes to each other and read them.

Nobody said anything but we ran into a group hug.

Kian was hugging tighter than everyone else.

"Kian.... I... c-can't... breathe!!",I screeched.

He instantly let go and we sat down so I could tell them what happened.

"So basically I made out with Jacob. ON ACCIDENT!!!", I emphasized whilst holding Jc's hands as his tensions lowered.

"Anyways, it turned into drama. Jc fought Jacob. Almost killing each other and Ricky stopped me from going to them.

Again I'm sorry for lying to you Ricky! Back to the point!

So Jc got mad then Kian and Jacob jumped him!! Kian and Jc got in a fight verbally I'm not sure about physically though. Next morning, this morning actually, well... you guys know what happened. But this was the second worst night of my life.. Oh yeah, Kian you tried to hit on me!!"

I finished with a couple of tears. But barely from Ricky.

"Well guys!! You wanna do something today?!", Kian asked.

We stared him down until he said-

"JEEZ NEVERMIND THEN!!!", he yelled.

"I guess I'm gonna leave I've been here for long enough! Bye guys!!", Ricky says while getting his stuff to leave.

"BYE RICKY!!!", everyone yelled.

He left and we did nothing.

For about 30, boring, minutes.

"Well, I'm gonna go back to bed!!"

Kian's POV

"Jc, maybe we should make it up to Kali!! You know, do something special!!

"GERD IDEA DERD" (weird voice I'm srry)

"Let's go to the store to get some stuff!"

"MY BUY!!", we both yell.

We stop, turn to each other slowly and just glare.

"MY BUY!!"

"MY BUY!!!"