Chapter 29

Kali's POV

Jc walked out of the bathroom and I showed him Allison.

"What? I don't see anything!", he said. He probably thinks I'm insane.

He walked to get the snacks, cookies, and popcorn, then went upstairs.

"Allison, why can only I see you?", I asked her but she already vanished.

I grabbed my phone and went back upstairs to join the party.

Jc put the snacks in the middle for easy reach.

But when we got back they already started playing spin the bottle.

They first asked Jc and I if it was okay playing the game and we agreed.

Trevor span the bottle and it landed on...

ME!!!!

He said he's gay right? No big deal!!

He kissed me on the lips and I had my hand on Jc's to stop him from getting tense.

The kiss quickly ended and I locked my hand within Jc's then he wrapped his arm around me.

"It's okay Jc.", I whispered in his ear.

"I'm fine.", he sternly whispered back.

"Guys where did Chelsea go?", I asked everyone.

"She went home nobody liked her!!", Kian said.

"True.", I don't even know why I invited her.

The game went on for another fifteen minutes then Jc span the bottle.

Surprisingly it landed on me.

He kissed me and I of course kissed back but he started making it intense.

He pulled my body in close so I couldn't get away and I kept whispering in his ear, "Jc stop now is not the time!", while trying to push him off of me.

But he kept going. I turned my head to the side to look at everyone's different facial expressions.

"Guys help he won't get off!!", I pleaded.

Ricky pulled me from behind, Trevor pulled Jc from behind, and Kian tried to push us apart from the middle but wouldn't budge.

"JC STOPPP!!!", I yelled causing him to drop me and fall onto Ricky.

"I guess I got a little carried away...", he said looking ashamed.

I almost cried because I never knew Jc was that strong. Like what if he gets mad and takes his anger out on me by hurting me? Someone interrupts my deep thoughts and I loose all of my focus.

"Kali? You okay? It's your turn!", Kian said with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah I'm fine but- I don't think I wanna play anymore!!", I said while getting into bed.

"See what you've done Jc? You ruined the game for her!!", Kian yelled.

"I SAID I WAS SORRY!!!", Jc yelled back.

"You actually didn't! I said still facing the wall that my bed is against.

"Let's just all go to sleep and wake up to a fresh morning!!", Connor sighed.

Everyone moaned 'okay' and got in bed.

I don't know why they're sleeping in here when there's a room for each of them to sleep in.

Before Ricky got in bed with me Jc came to kiss my forehead.

"Go the f•ck away Jc!", I yelled still looking to the wall.