Her strengths

Haru chopped her ingredients expertly.  Even cuts.  Even slices.  Everything perfectly.  With speedy hands she placed everything where they need to go.  Unknown to others, she had put everything away as well. Any expert  cook would keep their area clean at all times and wash dishes when ever there is time. 

Watching the time, she slowly began to  relax. Sitting beside her pot, she closed her eyes.  Yukihira Soma noticed first that her area looks as if no one had cooked to begin with. He could smell each ingredient in her pot. Slowly everyone began to notice her as well.

Her eyes closed,  her pot gurgling with whatever was in it. Her eyes suddenly flashed open as she lifted the clear lid.
A delectable scent washed over the whole room as she carefully began  shifting the content of the pot onto a plate.

Student were shock at what she had made. Drizzling a sweet smelling sause over her creation,  her dish was finished. 

Creamy Alfredo covered chiken steamed with multiple seasonal vegetables cooked to perfection under a gental stream.

Everyone watched as the examiner took the first bite from her dish. His eyes widened but soon his face twisted in pure delight.  You could a most hear the angels singing as he ate another spoonful. Each cut he made into the chiken, a new fountain of juices erupted from within.
Each emotion vibrantly projecting on his face, he finished the dish with seconds.

He then composed himself and wiped his mouth off with his napkin... Haru stood there with a confident face. The examiner stood up abruptly and picked up a peice of chalk writing on the board 4 simple words. " You gets an A"  Haru elegantly smiled and bowed walking back to her area to finish cleaning.

 Other's eyes trailed her small body as she took long strides across the floor. Her beautiful pale blond hair flowing behind her.. Her eyes flickering with life and happiness.  Her light  complexion slightly glowing with health.  The scent of lavender caressing your nose as she gets near.  You can  only be mesmerized when you see her walking by.

SOMA POV -------***************

As soon as class ended I ran as fast as I could while dragging Tadokoro behind me.  Haru can cook.  I can tell just with the examiners reaction. The smell was incredible.  Her skill is incredible.
As I finally caught up to her,  she turned around to face me. I snatched her note book and started writing in it.  Showing her my words I stated to yell them at her as if she can hear. .  "  your strength is finding a person's weakness! " Tadokoro look at me weirdly as I stated to explain writing in her note book.  " I heard from other students that the examiner was getting sick and he's been coughing the whole week. Haru,  you probebly  didn't  do it on purpose but your loss of hearing and speech probebly made  you more observant and you unconsciously saw through his act of being normal. You saw his desire for something and you, you made it. You saw the expressions he made. You made it exactly like he wanted.  " I shook her shoulders and she smile. 

She whispers a few broken words to me. " I'm glad my words reached him ",  then walked off.  She talked like she knew what was doing.
My eyes grew wide.  She was looking for his weakness.  She saw through him from the beginning. She's a force to be reckoned with. 

Smirking I start walking with Tadokoro again.  So that's her strength.