the training camp

They say that this camp isolates the weak and completely demolishes their confidence. Even if that's so, I've never heard any of it  but when I stepped into the room, I could feel the tension. Everyone on edge. This is war against students.

The first task was cooking with nature. Find ingredients and cook. My partner, a dark skinned boy with beautiful silver, purple hair. He instantly gathered spices as he left the ingredients to me. 

Not being able to hear anything comes with some pros. Your not self conscious when stalking prey. This area is boxed in with a 8 foot gate meaning they have animals in here they don't want to let escape.

 Spotting a patch of brown fur I slowly creep up on it then snag it to find a spring hare in my grasp and a hand grabs my shoulder. He moves his hands rapidly. " let's go back. I picked most of the ingredients and you caught the meat. " I nod replying, " you know sign language?? " he nods and we go silent.

Getting back to the kitchen I begin to prepare the meat and he starts the oven. Looking at each other once, we know what we are going to do.

Moving in complete sync, we began to cook. As soon as I cut the meat, we switched places and he started to cook it while I placed the vegetables in a pot for them to cook.

 We knew exactly what the other will do and moved without delay. Cooking, preparing, cleaning. When finally, our meal was done. " Enjoy" he stated to the examiner as I stood there in silence. The man took a bite and his face conjured with delight. " The freshness of the vegetables, and the refreshing taste of wild hare. . The light sause made of herbs and spices... I regret not being able to give you both anything higher than an A . " He chucked while downing the rest of the food. " They didn't even talk." most of the other students whispered as we walked pasted them.

 " Hayama Akira " he spelled as I smiled at him.. " Haru " he nodded.

" I am suprised you could keep up with my speed. I'm even more suprise you could guess what each of my moves would be " he praised as I smile. " Thank you. It's really easy if you learn to read someone's eyes. " with that, I walked out to met up with Soma and Tadokoro. I smiled to them. I looked back to see Hayama starting at me. He sure is interesting