XI - Angela

Her eyes snapped to her father when he looked out the window. She followed his gaze and had just enough time to sqeak a "Yes!" to his question,

"Er ... Angela. I'm not sure if your mother ... well ... told you why she would call you monster. Do you know?"

And then she transformed. Luckily it was painless and short. There was now a small wolf cub on the floor under the bookbag. Angela yipped and quiggled from under the bookbag and looked up to her father with her chocolate brown eyes. She sniffed his legs and then yipped again, her werewolf senses telling her that this man was her pack, her alpha, her father, and that he would always care about her.

She stood up on her hind leggs and put her front paws on her father's knee and started wagging with her tail. She nudged his hand with her small nose and licked it happily, her tail wagging more than before. She felt safe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt the need to comment on your pleas for longer chapters. This is not a story, but a forum topic that I played quite a few years ago. I would put more POVs in the same chapter, but since I've already established a routine with RPG topics (like with Moonlight Meating, Blind Game Again, You've Found Out I've Got a Crush On You, and others) I don't intend to stray from it - it would just confuse me. So, sorry to my readers that wanted longer chapters in this and perhaps other stories.

P.S.: But, don't I compensate with the lenghth of the chapters in my other stories?