Chapter 3

Amaimon! Get us the hell outta here! We don't have time!" Rin spoke this in a quiet but fierce tone. Amaimon was impressed he could do this much in his weakened state.
"Where to?"
"I don't care! Just out of here!
"Okay. "
"Hey Rin! Who ya whispering to up there?" Konekomaru suddenly asked.
Shit! They were almost here. Rin and Amaimon didn't have much time left.
"Probably a phone sex call with his girlfriend. What's she wearing Rin?" Shima practically shouted.
The voices were even closer. Probably just around the corner.
'Him am I going to get Rin and I out of this?' Amaimon thought. It was then he remembered the key Mephisto had given him. Amaimon bolted to the nearest door, positioned Rin to one hand, grabbed the key and stuck it in the lock of the door. He turned the key and opened the door. He made their destination his human residence and quickly shut the door behind him.
The three ex-wires heard a door slam open then closed ahead of them. Worried, they ran. They didn't see Rin anywhere.
------------------------------------------------
Amaimon entered his human residence. It was a large apartment given to him by his aniki so he would, and he quotes, "stay out of my office."
Rin looked around the sparsely furnished apartment and realized he was wearing only a towel.
"Um... This is rather embarrassing, but do you have anything for me to wear?" Rin asked.
"Clothing wise, no. I do believe I have a robe though."
"Then bring me the damn robe!"
Amaimon walked around the different rooms of the apartment until he found the plain robe he had been looking for. He didn't spend much time in the apartment, so it took a few minutes for him to find it. When Amaimon found it, he gently set Rin down and put the robe on him.
"You're very lucky I found that robe interesting when I first came here."
Rin blushed at that comment.
Amaimon picked Rin up again and started walking to his bedroom. He laid Rin down and crawled in next to him. Rin quickly succumbed into the sleepy feeling he had been fighting until then. Amaimon pulled Rin closer to him and started playing with Rin's hair. He fell asleep with the half-demon practically curled up on him as he played with the little one's hair.

Sorry this one's a little short. I'll try to update soon. I can't make any promises though. My birthday is a few days away and my teachers have been piling the essays and book reports. Thanks for reading.