Chapter 6

Hey Amaimon, I have a question for you."

"Yes?"

Rin at this point leaned back from Amaimon's grasp so he was no longer having his lips brush against the others neck. He wanted to be as serious about this conversation as could be, and talking into the other demons neck was not serious!

"Could you teach me how to control the demon side of me?"

"What?!"

"If I'm to accept your offer, I want to be able to control the demonic side of me. I don't want to go off on a rampage and I want to control the powers I get from being a demon. Shura can only teach me so much about controlling everything."

"Yay!!! I get to play with Rin!!" Although his face didn't give it away, it almost constantly set at a bored expression, Amaimon's voice let Rin know just how excited he was about this.

Not only would Amaimon geto spend time with Rin, but they would get to play as well. Amaimon was absolutely ecstatic at the thought. It wasn't every day he got to play with Rin. The last few times, he'd had to steal Kurikara or one of Rin's friends.

"So... How are we going to do this?" Rin asked.

"We should probably find a secluded place that won't be easily destroyed. I know how you like the humans."

"And where would that secluded place be?"

"I wouldn't know. Maybe Mephisto has something that could work? He probably has something that could work. Yes, most likely. The problem will be getting him to let use it." At this point Amaimon started talking more to himself then Rin.

"What the hell are you going on about?!"

"Come with me, Big Brother will probably say yes if you ask him." At this point, Amaimon grabbed Rin's arm and started pulling him towards the door, already pulling the key to Mephisto's office out.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Rin yelled at Amaimon.

"Taking you to Big Brother. I already told you that."

Amaimon then put the key in the lock, and twisted. He then opened the door and stepped into the office of Mephisto, dragging Rin in with him.

"Ooh~, what's this?" Mephisto said with a grin.

"Rin and I would like to know if you have an areas we could play in. He doesn't want to hurt any humans, and I know how mad you were the last time I got to pick where I played."

"Interesting~. I'm sure I could find something for you two." The grin never leaving the clowns face.

"Thank you Big Brother."

"Thanks Mephisto."

"Rin?"

"Yes?"

"Make sure you make this entertaining."

Rin didn't know how to respond to that, so he just left with Amaimon through the reopened door. That clown always gave him the creeps!

"Big Brother should let me know soon where we can play. Should we agree on a time to meet?"

"Sure. How about a week from now. That should give Mephisto enough time to find something, right?

"Most likely. I shall see you then Rin."

Amaimon gave Rin a quick kiss on the lips before departing though the window. All Rin could do was stand there in shock. He brought a hand up to his lips, touching them.

Sorry for taking so long to update. I know this is kind of a crappy update, what with it being mainly dialogue, but I swear it was needed for the next chapter. I promise that the next chapter will be more entertaining. Please bear with me. Thanks for reading!