Chapter 5

After the second time of waking up, Amaimon took Rin back to his Dorm at True Cross Academy. He really didn't want to let the half-demon go, but knew it had to be done. Rin had to go back to school, as it was now morning, and Amaimon knew he'd get his ass chewed out by Mephisto if he didn't have him back soon.
"Hey, Amaimon, thanks for helping me."
"Of course."
By now, they'd arrived at Rin's dorm room. After making sure Rin was okay, Amaimon left through the window. Amaimon had a lot of pent up energy from staying with Rin and not fighting anything, so he decide to try and find a strong enough demon to play with to release his energy.
Rin got ready for his classes that day. As he finished getting ready, he noticed something on his desk. It was a sucker, obviously left from Amaimon. This making a large smile form on his face. When he had first met Amaimon, he'd thought he was nothing but an insane psychopathic demon hell bent on "playing" with him. But after, spending last night with him and having Amaimon take care of him when his health had taken a turn for the worse made him see the demon in a new light. It was then that Rin remembered Amaimons option, to fully accept the demon part of him or die. He really didn't want to die, but becoming the monster he was currently learning how to kill wasn't that appealing of an option either.
'Wait, the only thing I know is what I've been taught at the cram school,' he thought to himself. He then had an idea. 'Hopefully this works.'
With that he began his day. Other students noticing that he was actually early for once.

After an actually decent day of school, Rin went to the cram school. That too was pleasant until Shima started talking to him.
"So Rin, who was your lady friend you had over yesterday? Can I have her number?"
"I never had a lady friend over and even if I did, I still wouldn't give her number to you."
"Come on Okumura! We heard you tal-"
"Does this mean you're gay?" Bon interrupted quite loudly, causing everyone who hadn't been listening to the conversation to turn their heads and pay attention.
Rin turned bright red at this statement. "W-what?!" he asked.
"You heard me loud and clear, baka. Are you gay? We heard you talking with someone last night and you went off and hid when we started calling out for you. You wouldn't have done that if they were just a friend. Only if you didn't want anyone to know you who you were talking too. Pair that with the fact that you just said the person wasn't female, so the only logical explanation is that you're gay. Are you?"
Rin was absolutely stunned. He didn't know how to reply to that.
"I'm... um... actually bisexual, but that's not why I hid him from you. Hell, you guys would try to kill him the second you saw him!"
It was then that Konekomaru spoke. "So long as it's not a demon I don't think we'd have any reasons to kill your lover Okumura. Unless he's abusive."
Rin stayed quite after that, this tome really not knowing how to reply. After a lot more questions, everybody decided to leave him alone and get back to work.
Amaimon hadn't shown up for a few days. Rin was becoming worried. He knew that Amaimon never promised to come back, but he thought that he should have come back by now.
'Wait, when did I start getting worried about him? Maybe I like him?' Rin mused.
Two days later was when Amaimon finally showed up. He, yet again, went through Rin's window. He immediately went to Rin, noticing how tired he looked, and held him. With his lips brushing against Amaimon's neck, Rin spoke. "Hey Amaimon, I have a question for you."