Chapter 5

By the time we reached the house it was approaching 1am, and Chris was determined to send us to school. Me and Isaac tried to convince him that it was a waste of time for us to go to school when we don't really have any need for the useless hellhole, but unfortunately he thought that school and discipline where the two best things for any teenager supernatural or not. I just thought it was bullshit.

So after getting home me and Isaac went straight to bed for a couple of hours. That night, well morning technically, I dreamt about me and one Mr Paul LaHottie. I had dreams of us in the future, me showing him the vault, telling him my family history, ones of us engaged, married, me pregnant, us with kids. 

I woke up at 6am to the amazing sound of Taylor Momsen's voice on my alarm clock. Smiling brightly I skipped around the house getting ready for a day in the underworld of teenage life, High School. I didn't think my morning could get any better, you know unless I wasn't at school. 

But after driving through the gates of LaPush High I realised I couldn't have been more wrong. My day was about to get a whole lot better as I saw Sam's pack standing around two trucks.

Jumping with joy at the thought of seeing my mate I raced over to the pack with Isaac chuckling behind me. I rolled my eyes but didn't slow my pace, I was so excited about seeing him, Paul, that I didn't even think about what I would do when I got over to them.

"Hey, look who it is." Stated Jared, "Hey," coursed most of the guys or the nodded in the general direction of Isaac and I. "Good morning, my love." Paul spoke, with that beautiful smile, "Buenos días, mi lobo." I muttered back, unintentionally speaking Spanish instead of English. Paul and the rest of the guys, including Isaac, looked confused at my words, "It means, 'good morning, my wolf', in Spanish, sometimes I speak the wrong language." I spoke bashfully.

Leah smiled at me, "No haga caso de ellos son idiotas," (Ignore them they are idiots) I giggled at the looks of complete and utter confusion that settled itself upon the guys faces, "What's your first class?" she questioned, this time in English, "P.E, you?" I asked, happy someone would understand me when I ranted, "Same, want to walk together?" I grinned and nodded my head rapidly.

This might be the start to a beautiful friendship.