Chapter 9

SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS
**Derek's place - Derek, Braeden, Me, Paul, Jared

Peter's place - Cora, Seth, Leah

Scott's place - Jacob, Embry, Quil

Stiles's place - Stiles, Sheriff S, Brady, Colin, Isaac**

As soon as we arrived in Beacon Hills me and Isaac sent Coach off to see Bobby while we all headed to the loft to catch up and introduce everybody.

It took about 5 mins to walk to the loft with all of our stuff from where we had parked, I dropped my bags and ran up the stairs, wanting to see my brother as quickly as possible.

Reaching the loft door I threw it open faintly hearing the footsteps of the guys and Leah climbing up the stairs after me and Isaac's distinctive laugh following.

Derek put down the book he was reading, not looking shocked at all, and opened his arms for me, not waiting to see who else was in the room I ran into his arms, jumping so my legs were around his waist, and burying my head into his neck.

Derek's arms tightened around me as he smelt my hair.

Slowly he put me down, and I looked around the room, finally noticing everyone else, Stiles, Lydia, Scott, Kira, Liam, Peter, Cora, Braeden, Sheriff Stilinski, Mrs McCall, and Malia.

Behind me stood, Jacob, Embry, Quil, Seth, Leah, Colin, Brady, Jared, Isaac, and Paul.

"Okay so, Beacon Hills pack, meet La Push Wolves," I smiled "Introductions aren't really necessary you all met over Skype and well let's talk about who is staying where and go to our places and get to know our temporary families. Okay? Okay."

"So Sheriff if you and Stiles could go by the door, Brady, Colin, and Isaac, will head with you guys,"

"Wait..." Stiles, cue eye roll, "Why isn't Isaac back here in his room, or at Scott's in his other room?" idiot, I huffed

"Because other people are with people based off who they are closest with, and Isaac is still a person of interest here in Beacon Hills." I huffed out

"Anyway, off you 5 go," and with a wave, they grabbed their stuff and headed off, "Next house Peter,"

"Wait.. What?" Peter questioned, again, seriously?

"What Peter?" I growled, "I never offered up my apartment for your little friends." He stated, "Well you did now, and unless you want to go back to the hole you crawled out of permanently, I suggest you shut your mouth," I flashed my blue eyes at him "As I was saying, Uncle Peter, bitch face, Leah, and Seth, now you hurt so much as a hair on their head I will make you both wish you hadn't of made it out 9 years ago." and with that they left,

"Okay finally, Mama McCall, if you and Scott don't mind, you'll have Jake, Embry, and Quil, you guys have the two guest rooms, so they're happy to share between them?" I smiled, Melissa just laughed, and kissed me on the cheek grabbing a few of the boys bags and heading off.

"And that leaves us, I'll show Jared the guest room, and you can share with me Paul." I smirked biting my lip, until a growl broke through the room, I looked over at Derek who's eyes were bright blue, "He can sleep on the couch and you missy can sleep in my room, so I know exactly what you are doing." I rolled my eyes, "I was kidding Der, chill. And do you really want me in the same room as you and Brae?" I questioned with a smug look on my face dragging a laughing Jared and confused Paul down the hallway to the bedrooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Question of the chapter,
What is your best friend's name or wattpad if they have one?
My best friend is Emily, and she doesn't have a wattpad (I don't think, she writes on Quotev)