01 [full]

today would be nayeon's happiest day. it wasn't her birthday, but she got lots of presents since the day they moved in seoul that almost crowded her room, guessing from the guys in her school. but these presents wasn't the reason why she was happy.

"nayeon." her mom called out to nayeon whos currently brushing her hair. her mom stepped in her room and was almost tripped over stacks of boxes.

"yeah?" nayeon shot her mom a glare while still brushing her hair. her mom crossed her hand in her chest and glared nayeon back.

"dont give me that glare. now clean this mess before i would. you know what happens of you don't." her mom told her, threatening the girl.

nayeon rolled her eyes and placed her hairbrush beside her bed. "whatever you say mom."

mrs. hwang sighed heavily as she left her daughter's room.

nayeon stood up and went to her table near the window and did paper works, just like what she always do in their previous house.

speaking of their previous house, she remembered yoongi, that grumpy ill-tempered bipolar guy who lived in their old house. though, she don't remember his face anymore but she would eventually, if she would see him.

she looked down and dragged her drawer open. there was the letters she supposed to write in her highschool days, and that thick scrapbook that she's been keeping for a long time. nayeon always read those letters everynight before she sleeps, hoping that she would see yoongi again, just like whay she said to her very last letter to yoongi.

a loud ring came out from her phone, iy was an alarm.

wednesday
09:12
meet yoongi ♡

nayeon's eyes grew big as she saw what was displayed in her phone. the day that she's been waiting for few weeks finally came. and the reason why she was happy as she woke up is finally happening. she was shaking.

omg, omg, what should i do when i see him? should i kiss him? oh ew no

nayeon dressed herself up faster than lightning and slipped into her favorite sneakers.

"nayeon, i'm going to work now. its holidays right now, there would be so many mails to be- where are you going?" mrs. hwang said as she came into her daughter's room, still messy as what it was before.

"nayeon, what did i tell you about cleaning your room? i said to clean this mess-"

"before i would. you know what happens of you don't. yeah mom i know it already. now i gotta go, i'm meeting someone" nayeon said as she tied her hair into a ponytail. she got her phone and kissed her mom in the cheeks before she left.

mrs. hwang was dumbfounded there in front of her daughter's room. eyes getting irritated while seeing the room. she finally made up her mind, she's cleaning her daughter's room.

she started picking up the boxes scattered in the floor and stacked them in a corner. her sight caught the drawer that was left open.

there she saw individual envelopes with letters in it and a thick scrapbook. mrs. hwang's eyebrows furrowed as she flipped over the pages.

what are these? mrs. hwang thought.

"what are these envelopes doing here? well, the address is here." mrs. hwang said as she picked the envelopes. she pouted.

she picked all the letters and placed it in her bag.

[×]

wow 1k reads real quick aha thanks ily wait if you're confused, the setting is 2 years after she stopped writing letters for yoongi. so she's in college rn.

you'll get it soon aha