05 [full]

"im so stupid! i shouldve read the envelopes earlier." nayeon ruffled her hair and recklessly hit her head in the table.

"yeah, i know you were stupid."

"thanks mom." nayeon rolled her eyes and grabbed the envelopes on the table. she read the little letterings pasted on the envelopes and started to feel uneasy as she read the receiver's name.

"you even stole the wrong envelopes." the older woman shook her head.

nayeon heaved a sigh and was about to leave the dining table. the older woman stopped her.

"where are you going?"

"to my room?"

"were not finished yet. sit down." the woman held the younger's arms and pulled her back from her seat.

"are you just gonna keep those envelopes? why dont you return it to him? those things are bills nayeon, its important."

"i know, i know. but it would be so embarrassing if i'll return the envelopes to him after what i did." nayeon covered her face with her hands and made crying noises that sounded like a seal.

"well its really embarrassing when you have a face of a centipede." mrs. hwang said and laughed loudly, slapping the table.

"centipedes dont have faces, mom! your not helping." nayeon shoved the table and headed upstairs, making a thud between her steps.

"and its not funny at all." she said once again.

"hey i was kidding!" the older woman shouted before nayeon had slammed the door shut.

Π;

nayeon had all night in her desk thinking of what she should do to the envelopes she stole at yoongi's house. but it came up to the point that she started thinking of a way on giving it without showing herself to him.

the girl grunted and covered her face with a book.

"ohmygod this is so embarrassing." nayeon started wiggling at the thought. she immediately removed the book from her face and tried to make a plan in a piece of paper.

"oo what if i'll put the envelopes in a bigger envelope and send it to his address?" nayeon smiled at the idea but the smile faded as she realized that it may take days for yoongi to receive it if she would.

"oooo i can make mom give it to him instead of me! oh she might tell him that it came from me -wait what im confused. of course its obvious that it came from me." nayeon sighed and sat back on her swivel chair.

"maybe yoongi can? ah no." nayeon brushed her palm into her face and yawned. she pushed the table, making her stand from her swivel chair and turned off the lights and headed to her bed. she stared at the nearby window beside her bed and looked at the night sky.

"fine i'll give it to him."

Π;

nayeon woke up early and didnt mind taking a bath or brushing her teeth. she immediately ran down to the kitchen where her mom was and drank her coffee.

"hey mom i'll go at yoongi's." nayeon tied her hair in a bun and ate her pancakes. mrs. hwang turned to nayeon with a smile.

"oh, is that the new resto? we should eat there together.." the woman said. nayeon had the blank face while listening to her mom talk.

"no mom, i meant yoongi's house." she said while munching all the pancakes. nayeon gulped it all and drank the last of her coffee.

"oh i thought."